What are you going to be for Halloween?

Wake up. Work. Come home. Eat. Bang the lass in some wild costume (her not me). Sleep.

Same again Thursday and Friday etc etc.

Wear something that illicit fear and hate so primal that it reduce people to incoherent screeching.

20161115_111937-e1479228515837.jpg

My wife and I have a new tradition since our son is now living on his own.

On halloween nights i fill a big dish with candy, leave it on the porch and we head out to the restaurant. That way i don’t have to stand by the door for 3 hours. The kids self serve and when it’s gone, it’s gone.

"Bam! Full size Snickers! I'll break your bag with my candy! You want another one? Bam! Other bag, you can lift em like weights. Who does that, who does that? Tell all your friends!"
~Bill Burr

Working that night. It's my 17 year old daughter's favourite time of year so I normally rig the house up outside and she answers the door and does the whole trick or treat thing...I must admit I love it too...

Better than Xmas - trying to buy for 2 teenagers is hard ...

Hilary Clinton

Srs

Last edited:
I was gonna do Lydia Deetz until I realized the shipping on the costume was crazy stupid. Might look around tho. We’ll see.

s-l300.jpg

Whatever dude

I'm going as an alcoholic near 30 year old in a dead end job.

61aGUVNP4XL._UX385_.jpg

I wanted to be A GIMP for the past several Halloweens and never got a chance.

Unfortunately though, I am now a father and I can't take a pic with my kid in his outfit while I'm wearing that... Or can I?

Either: an inmate in the orange jumpsuit, a droog, or a mid-thirties depressed dude, who doesn't like anything.

I was gonna do Lydia Deetz until I realized the shipping on the costume was crazy stupid. Might look around tho. We’ll see.

s-l300.jpg
Could probably put that one together on your own. I mean movie Lydia Dietz. Slutty Lydia Dietz would be easier. Just do the hair and dress like a slutty.

Could probably put that one together on your own. I mean movie Lydia Dietz. Slutty Lydia Dietz would be easier. Just do the hair and dress like a slutty.
But I love that red dress. It’s so 80s tbh. The lace and puffy shoulders. Agh. Need!!!

61aGUVNP4XL._UX385_.jpg

I wanted to be A GIMP for the past several Halloweens and never got a chance.

Unfortunately though, I am now a father and I can't take a pic with my kid in his outfit while I'm wearing that... Or can I?

Only if he's going as Zed bro

Dont really do it in Australia which bums me out it looks fun :(

Feels bad mang.

Back