What are you Eating/Drinking for UFC tonight?

JAEGERX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Sup Sherbros, hoping everyone is alright, what are you having this evening? watching Stipe put on a masterclass tonight, its gonna be academic, also DC is most likely gonna get a problem he didnt ask for, there is no stopping it now, hope its competitive

anyway, im drinking beer rn, will continue to drink all through out until my body crashes hopefully after the fights, you gotta roll the dice, i also got a meat and bacon pizza and a fucklead of garlic bread because its too sexy imo.

A Coors Light. That's a Coors Light, because Bud Light won't pay me nothing.

Drinking a crate of carling.

Prob some mixed bag of chips and apple and eve natural apple juice

Ice cubes and bread crusts with melted ice cubes to drink because they charge so much for this ppv

Rum + Pepsi Cherry
Chips

tmg-slideshow_l.jpg

Beer and Pizza, if I was at home it'd be mixed drinks and chinese

Water, chicken and rice.

I gotta keep my 10% bf and maintain my 240 pounds of pure muscle.

Ginger wine cocktails sounds girly, but the buzz is real burly. Frozen dressed up by me into WoW knock'em dead homemade pizza...

If y
Sup Sherbros, hoping everyone is alright, what are you having this evening? watching Stipe put on a masterclass tonight, its gonna be academic, also DC is most likely gonna get a problem he didnt ask for, there is no stopping it now, hope its competitive

anyway, im drinking beer rn, will continue to drink all through out until my body crashes hopefully after the fights, you gotta roll the dice, i also got a meat and bacon pizza and a fucklead of garlic bread because its too sexy imo.
If you training MMA or boxing and drinking beer fuck you. You are just like Conor whisky ho will be ready to fight in September

Back