What are you drinking tonight? FN Pettis vs Poirier edition

corona.jpg

Absolutely nothing. There’s no way in hell im staying up all night for this pile of shit. It will be on record for tomorrow

Water and maybe some sports drinks... went drinking with friends last night and still hung over :(

Happy birthday fellow sherbro!

Hanging out with my dad tonight so I'll probably be drinking coors light and margaritas. Its an odd, yet effective mix.

Cause Bud light won't pay you nothing?

im disappointed Mr. Barbarian. i saw you as a buffalo trace and ketel one type of dude.

Ketel one is reserved more for fancy engagements. That is like the Rolls Royce of Vodkas. Grey Goose too. Really fine drinks.

Ketel one is reserved more for fancy engagements. That is like the Rolls Royce of Vodkas. Grey Goose too. Really fine drinks.

in california there is only a few dollar difference between SKY and ketel. and a big taste difference. i think sky is like 16.99 and ketel one 19.99. granted at grocery store ketel is almost 30 but liquor stores seem to be cheaper.

in california there is only a few dollar difference between SKY and ketel. and a big taste difference. i think sky is like 16.99 and ketel one 19.99. granted at grocery store ketel is almost 30 but liquor stores seem to be cheaper.

That's true, but I buy the big bottles. haha

Back