What are you drinking tonight? FN Pettis vs Poirier edition

thumb-12875-Ladoucette-Pouilly-Fume-2010.jpg

FGPWWHy.jpg

2010 de Ladoucette and some primo King Hassan. If I'm still awake by the time I finish both I'm probably hitting the top shelf of the bar for a single malt or two.

That looks amazing, love 3 Floyd's. Does it compare to Dark Lord?

It's my favorite beer from the brewery. Bias aside, it's a very good coffee stout with subtle bourbon barrel flavor. They use the Dark Matter coffee (which is spectacular) which really dials up the flavor. My best way of comparing to Dark Lord would be to dial down the sweetness and dumping a lot of quality coffee in there.

Wtf??? Mastodon brew their beer and its now that I hear about it! How good is it?

As for me, white wine and lots of green

Three Floyds brews a decent amount of beer with bands. Another good example is their collaboration triple IPA with the band Pig Destroyer (which is also, in my opinion, the best non-stout they produce):

uOMReiV.png

Crack the Skye is a fantastic beer. A solid Russian Imperial Stout base with Dark Matter coffee added and aged in barrels that ends up giving off some vanilla notes too. I love it. Comes out once a year in September.

18 pack Heineken. Cooked a turkey
Butterball brand. What you drinking/eating tonight?

Why are you drinking this piss? Don't have any craft beer around?

Glendronach cask strength batch 6 (of course)

Tonight is my birthday so I'm sure I'll be doing a lot of shots. Probably whiskey. And I definitely plan on drinking some Coronas
Happy birthday Sherbro. Always such a treat when birthdays are on the weekends/holidays.

Just drinking some water to wash down a firecracker...

dos equis amber cause i got a few left and bud light.

I'll be drinking fresh squeezed carrot juice. Not on a regimen, just enjoy trying out different stuff with my nutribullet.

Water, and the Cotton Candy flavor of Bang. Would recommend

Some titos handmade vodka and some green and white girl. This event sold out and imma be there!!!

2017 Unibroue sommelier 6 pack. Minus the ephemere apple, probably the best mixed 6 available around here.

Back