What are y'alls plans for Super Bowl LII?

Brother Numsi

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I'm going to this dude's house in Vancouver. Never met him before but his friend's with my homeboy's girl. Gonna take some vodka, Cranberry Ginger Ale, and chips and dip as "party favors."

This, I probably won't watch it like last year. No point watching when the Pats are playing in it.

So the Pats should just tank every year so you'll watch the Super Bowl?!

Sounds fair.

So the Pats should just tank every year so you'll watch the Super Bowl?!

Sounds fair.

Don't care either way. I'm not obligated to watch any game. Especially one where we already know what the outcome is going to be.

I'm getting over minor surgery and can't work out or bike ride so I'll probably watch the damn thing.

I'll be watching but a lot of mofo's I be knowin all have kids and they're all getting the flu n shit. So, might be the 1st SB I don't go to a party for in some years.

Just got a 4K tv this year so I'm good with watching from home and not going out. Im usually one of the few that actually cares about the game anyways so it works out really good on that end.

I'll be watching but a lot of mofo's I be knowin all have kids and they're all getting the flu n shit. So, might be the 1st SB I don't go to a party for in some years.

Just got a 4K tv this year so I'm good with watching from home and not going out. Im usually one of the few that actually cares about the game anyways so it works out really good on that end.

Yeah that flu is lethal right now. The guy's house I'm going to just got a 4K tv as well that's why I'm going to Vancouver to watch it. Normally, I'd stay home and grill some ribs but my friend is a big Pats fan and wanted to watch the game with me.

Burning down philly regardless of the outcome.

I’ll be watching at a friends house. Smoking some bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers and jelly glazed spicy baby back ribs

Never heard of them

Who's winning this

I'm a Brit with a gambling problem so I know nothing about NFL

Help a brother out

Yeah that flu is lethal right now. The guy's house I'm going to just got a 4K tv as well that's why I'm going to Vancouver to watch it. Normally, I'd stay home and grill some ribs but my friend is a big Pats fan and wanted to watch the game with me.

Yeah, I stocked up on some SB food (chips, dip, wings, pizza) yesterday so I'm leaning towards just staying in. I always take the Monday after the SB off so I can just kick back and chill and be a lazy ass all day. The 4K is awesome for live tv stuff like sports and so on. Watching regular tv/cable shows and films is an adjustment tho. But the live stuff? It's perfect.

That flu is no joke. Half the people I work with have had it and were down for at least 3 days a piece. Same goes for my friends and their kids.

Fuck. That. Shit.

Who's winning this

I'm a Brit with a gambling problem so I know nothing about NFL

Help a brother out

@RR , you wanna field this one?

I don't gamble much but I think the Pats are +3

I'll be fast asleep by halftime, so I'm not bothering to watch.

I'm in Australia. I've taken the day off work. Going to get the BBQ going. Beers purchased. I don't follow NFL, this is my first NFL game ever, so I don't know what to expect.

the view people abroad get from the US, is the country stops to watch ? is it really a small minority that give zero fucks?......I don't understand why anyone other than the fans of the teams involved would be interested.

Back