What are the thinnest/slimmest fitting BJJ gi?

ShadowNINku

SANDBAGGER BELT
@purple
Reaction score
I currently have a Vulkan and an Atama Gold and the Vulkan is very wide around the midsection, when I tie my belt the back ruffles up a lot and the sleeves are pretty wide also.

I'm looking into another summer weave gi with a slim fit around the middle like Atamas and was thinking Gameness maybe because I heard that they are slim fitting and have long sleeves for someone who is a bit taller.

So out of all the Gi's I've had here's what I found:

Wide Midsection, Shorter Skirt, Wider arms (Husky fit?):
Koral
Vulkan

Slim Midsection, longer skirt, tighter arms (slim fit?):
Koral gold
Sirius gold

anyone care to add to this?

Keiko Raca is the shittiest Gi you can but IMO.

They wear out and look like they have been your only gi for years but in actuality the gi is practically brand new. The fit also sucks.

Lucky Gis are SLIM if thats what you are into.

I wanna throw Fuji out there, but not sure. Husky.

^^^^
length of gi is much shorter have to tie belt way over belly button, sleeves end inches above and not on wrists

does not fix the problem

and Koral is NOT a slim fit, I put that up on my first post

I dunno most of the people ive seen wearing them at my gym weren't that tall...or big..

exactly if they were not that tall and it fit correctly it would not be a slim fit because if tall skinny people wore them then the body itself would be baggy as well as the arms, yet the sleeves would not be long enough

so you have not proven that it is a slim fit under this argument

hck are slim fiiting around the midsection. so r kikskin

cant go wrong with a gameness pearl. its a form fitting summer weave and it feels like a really sturdy kimono

But the pants are like parachutes, on the HCK that is

not me, the hck comp single and comp double look like they were tailored just for me

5'10
175-180lbs

5top
4pants

i wear a gameness platinum, its tough as crap because its a heavier weave and its snug to the max, so definately agree with the gameness models being a snug/ slim fitting gi. also the lucky's are cut really slim as well but are a bit pricier but are also really tough.

FUJI GI - more Judo style GI top, But pants are good and slim around waist.

VULKAN pants and Mundal 7 pants are very similar. Big around the waist. But both GI's are overal very gooooood. and my vulkan is so soft I can use it as pajamas ;)

Gameness is tough like armor. GI jacked feels like a flack jacket.. ;) Going to war. And yes its very slim fit

not me, the hck comp single and comp double look like they were tailored just for me

5'10
175-180lbs

5top
4pants

in my experience the HCK single comp is extremely baggy, the pants are great though. I replaced my sirius pants with HCK pants. but I had the old sirius pants with the draw string and I could not stand them

Back