What are the hand to hand fighting skills of a navy seal?

A former navy seal has been giving me shit lately and I have been tempted to punch him. Can I expect a serious ass whooping or are they just skilled with guns
They are practioners of Joe-Son-Do so you'd probably get your ass kicked.

I'm sure you have Rhonda-esque head movement though so you might have a chance.

Serious answer is just shoot him.

Huuuuullo.

The TS is not an average guy. He is an average sherdogger.

You guys are not factoring that in.

ELVR8RN.gif

Fair point. I forgot the TS can Bench teh 275 and trains teh UFC.

TS by Arm Bar:D

Then why do they prefer to be taken captive instead of die? lol. They’re not muslims. Those people will die, they don’t care because they believe in their religion so much. Americans, Canadians, Brits, etc, we fear death a hell of a lot more than they do. That’s why they still haven’t given up their country and keep fighting back, blowing themselves up n shit.
Don’t give a fuck what you say. You don’t know wtf you are talking about. A navy seal or any real SF guy is a different animal. An average jelly belly guy in the US will not stand a chance against a navy seal.

TS, what kind of fighting skills so you have?

If you've trained Muay Thai or BJJ for any length of time then I'd bet on you winning.

First of all, I don't believe this guy was a seal. There aren't that many seals, yet somehow this country is full of guys claiming to be former seals.

Also, most real seals are probably less likely to be bullies. Not saying they can't be, but it's less likely.

What you've got there is a fake seal.

But don't expose him. Just fight him, and if you win then everyone thinks you're badass enough to beat a seal. And if you lose, well, no shame in losing to a seal. So you benefit from his lies without ever telling lies yourself.

Even in the unlikely chance that he's a real seal, I still don't like his chances vs anyone who's trained seriously for years in any of the mma disciplines.

Fighting is a skill and usually the person who trains it more, wins. Do you have more training than this seal? Seals get a little bit not a ton

A former navy seal has been giving me shit lately and I have been tempted to punch him. Can I expect a serious ass whooping or are they just skilled with guns

Do it and find out

Don’t give a fuck what you say. You don’t know wtf you are talking about. A navy seal or any real SF guy is a different animal. An average jelly belly guy in the US will not stand a chance against a navy seal.

Lol wtf. I never said an average person stands a chance against a Navy Seal. Where the fuck did you get that from? I never compared anybody to a Seal in a one on one fight or any shit like that. I said that Muslims don’t give a fuck and will literally blow themselves up. They believe in their religion that much that they’re willing to go blow themselves up. What Seal is willing to do that? What Seal would strap a bomb to himself to save his squad?

Some would, but it’s rare. The thing is that the crazy muslims (extremists) do it all the time but they do it for their religion. They’re delusional as fuck but now that’s being in a whole different level mentally. They take it to a different level than anybody else. I’m not glorifying them, those extremists can fuck right off but you can’t say they aren’t brave motherfuckers. They’re willing to do anything. Literally anything.

Here comes a reply talking about how Seals do this and that and how I’m stupid.

Lol wtf. I never said an average person stands a chance against a Navy Seal. Where the fuck did you get that from? I never compared anybody to a Seal in a one on one fight or any shit like that. I said that Muslims don’t give a fuck and will literally blow themselves up. They believe in their religion that much that they’re willing to go blow themselves up. What Seal is willing to do that? What Seal would strap a bomb to himself to save his squad?

Some would, but it’s rare. The thing is that the crazy muslims (extremists) do it all the time but they do it for their religion. They’re delusional as fuck but now that’s being in a whole different level mentally. They take it to a different level than anybody else. I’m not glorifying them, those extremists can fuck right off but you can’t say they aren’t brave motherfuckers. They’re willing to do anything. Literally anything.

Killing yourself and innocent people because you are brainwashed into thinking doing so will reward you isn’t brave. Stop sucking jihadii dick dumbass.

Well this isn’t a place to discuss extreme jihadism. We are talking about idiot TS and him wanting to fight a former navy seal and that is the context I am using.

Go to the war room if you want to discuss the merits of jihad “bravery”.

Killing yourself and innocent people because you are brainwashed into thinking doing so will reward you isn’t brave. Stop sucking jihadii dick dumbass.

You have no idea what’s going on, on the other side of the world do you? I guess you only watch what you see on TV. So blind. And likely scared of reality. Too sensitive. You’re all the same. Get lost.

Random fights between normal people (not fighters) are a matter of adrenaline and stress handling. Its not about skills.

A seal would be well known to operate under stress, adrenaline, and tunnel vision.

You would probably fuck up and get beat up.

A blue belt from Any Gracie bahhha will suffice to insure victory

I have a green belt (third belt) in MCMAP and I got raped by 2 stripe white belts when I started BJJ.

At best you have to deal with an athlete with incredible cardio and will to survive. At worst a purple belt with the above. Have fun with that.

Watch a stripper pop out of a cake

Then eat a guys throat

Back