What are the dumbest animals?

Humans, they are the only ones who willfully destroy their environment while having the capacity to understand the consequences.

Probably a cat. They just seem to be all instincts
Bro, I had a blind cat that played fetch

Bitch was smart as fuck. Would drop the damn ball near me, look up and softly meow, waiting for me throw it again.

House flies.

I love dogs and some are comparatively smart, but.

You'll never see such a pathetic look admitting "I can't do it. I've wrapped my leash around this tree several times a week for years and I still don't know how to fix it myself."

Even raccoons are smarter than that.

Funny i am a dog person and love all dogs but I used to think dogs were so dumb compared to Cats as Cats can survive and navigate without people and you let a dog off leash and most have no comprehension that a car driving down the street needs to be avoided and will kill them.

But then i went to the Caribbean where dogs roam free like cats and you see they do know how to survive and navigate traffic well like cats. So it really is a pack thing where the dog feels it only need to be as smart as it needs to be if they have an alpha in the pack (us humans) to protect and guide them.

Boxer dogs. I’m increasing convinced that they are called that ‘cos they act like they’ve taken way too many punches to the head...
Ahhh shit. Poor boxers getting pwned ITT. Our first family dog, when i was a kid, was a boxer. She was as dumb as a bag of rocks but we lover her dearly. So lovable but so very dumb. lol.

Funny i am a dog person and love all dogs but I used to think dogs were so dumb compared to Cats as Cats can survive and navigate without people and you let a dog off leash and most have no comprehension that a car driving down the street needs to be avoided and will kill them.

But then i went to the Caribbean where dogs roam free like cats and you see they do know how to survive and navigate traffic well like cats. So it really is a pack thing where the dog feels it only need to be as smart as it needs to be if they have an alpha in the pack (us humans) to protect and guide them.

Ahhh shit. Poor boxers getting pwned ITT. Our first family dog, when i was a kid, was a boxer. She was as dumb as a bag of rocks but we lover her dearly. So lovable but so very dumb. lol.
I once had this dog that I got from the pound; he'd likely been hit by a car and was terrified of traffic noises when we went for a walk, he would cower down shaking.

A few months go by, that behavior has totally changed with no effort from me, and the dog had started racing into the street to chase motorcycles.
I once saved that dog by hearing an approaching cycle, predicting he'd give chase, and drop tackling him.
He'd have been hit for sure.

Koalas eat leaves with very little nutritional value you they're pretty dumb and low energy. Like lower energy than Jeb Bush.

Geese. They have fucking wings, but they seriously think that a road is a river, and cross slowly while giant machines are coming towards them. They seriously cannot comprehend that a road is not a river. To me, geese win this by a landslide

Jellyfish... they have no brain.

Koalas eat leaves with very little nutritional value you they're pretty dumb and low energy. Like lower energy than Jeb Bush.

But they got high off of it too. That's why they're like that.

My old neighbors had Saint Bernards. Granted, I was used to German Shepherds but those Saints were the dumbest dogs I’ve ever seen. They got lost in my back yard and I had to take them home - next door! I don’t believe a word of the alpine rescue dog stories. Those poor fuckers couldn’t find water in the rain.

Irish setters are pretty much the stupidest dog you'll ever meet.

Humans. I say that because they do shit they know is stupid. Like oh sixixnineine has face tats, Im'na get face tats too. Lemming like behaviour. For that matter lemmings are dumb as shit too.

Panda's are pretty dumb
0C9awje.gif

d342efe5895d07c768fe9ce796ccdc91.gif

tenor.gif

Humans, for all the technological advancement we have made we are also destroying our own planet. That is pretty fucking dumb.

Back