What are the dumbest animals?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I recently heard Koala Bears are pretty dumb relative to other animals. Beagles are supposed to be the dumbest dogs. I can vouch for this as well watch our families beagles every once in awhile and they bark at walls when you flush the toilet on the other side. I also had an old client who was in to falconry. I once asked him if you could use owls and he said no they aren't smart enough compared to other birds of prey.

Last edited:
I love dogs and some are comparatively smart, but.

You'll never see such a pathetic look admitting "I can't do it. I've wrapped my leash around this tree several times a week for years and I still don't know how to fix it myself."

Even raccoons are smarter than that.

Boxer dogs. I’m increasing convinced that they are called that ‘cos they act like they’ve taken way too many punches to the head...

Deer and kangaroos are definetely up there. Also rabbits.

I love dogs and some are comparatively smart, but.

You'll never see such a pathetic look admitting "I can't do it. I've wrapped my leash around this tree several times a week for years and I still don't know how to fix it myself."

Even raccoons are smarter than that.

Dogs are the 1%er of the animal world.
I wouldn't bother to learn basic stuff either if one of my servants would just do it.

Severely retarded humans.

Severely retarded animals always die, so they don't exist beyond a couple hours.

Back