What are the chances that Conor gives Aldo a rematch if Aldo beats Max?

Share this video

It’s simply arrogance if you care to watch. Conor is a badass but never ate his words which is why he will fail in the future. Bj was bitter as well. You will see buddy. Notice I never insult you as you do me?
That’s a matter of knowledge and maturity in balance, something your hero can use.
I’m hoping he develops with a GSP mindset and really takes over but I highly doubt his capability in that stature.

Lmao, give me a break on the morality bullshit, you go around bashing Conor and his fans. YOU ARE LITERALLY DELUSIONAL.

Not surprised though! The only arrogant one here is you. Conor was the most humble loser ever other than maybe Dom. Deal with it. Huge in victory, gets even bigger in defeat! lmao

Lmao, give me a break on the morality bullshit, you go around bashing Conor and his fans. YOU ARE LITERALLY DELUSIONAL.

Not surprised though! The only arrogant one here is you. Conor was the most humble loser ever other than maybe Dom. Deal with it. Huge in victory, gets even bigger in defeat! lmao
Humble?
He blamed himself instead of giving props to Nate. Obviously there is no opening your one sided mind. Enjoy.

Why would he rematch a guy he KO’d in 13 seconds?

Why would he give Jose a rematch when he has teh best KO gif of all time over him on video for the rest of life.

sXvkiPd.gif

aldo.gif

Never forget

Conor gave Aldo the rematch when RDA pulled out. Aldo turned it down.

Look it up people, you can't be this stupid.

I don't think he is interested in 145 anymore.............and yes he's looking for the easiest fight for the most money....... wouldn't you?

People need to see it for what it is, Connor is a business man not primarily just a fighter, he knows he needs to keep the hype going to make his money and yes he made plenty in the Mayweather thing but there's plenty of miles left to make more.

I don't envy him but then again I don't envy anyone really, right time, right skill set, he's a lucky guy and good luck to him.

Back