What are the chances that Conor gives Aldo a rematch if Aldo beats Max?

No I mean how Conor defeated him
After saying and drilling exactly him he would finish him

You may claim Aldo was broken stepping into that cage, but only because Conor already broke him in the lead up
Cool story.

Conor's livin that coke life. No way he gets down to FW again. No waysk. Aldo will have to come up.

Aldo should've had a rematch clause in his contract.

I'd be STUNNED if Conor gave Aldo his rematch!

And I REALLY want to see Aldo/Conor 2!

I know this isn't really the topic, but I still think the best fight the UFC could make for the hardcore fans is a Holloway/McGregor rematch either at 145(no chance Conor fights there again imo) or a 150 Catchweight. Would be bananas

Holloway was injured too and 21 yo lol irrelevant fight. Don't try to make a cherry picking duck like Conor look better than he is. A LW who beat some FWs

Conor has never missed weight. He was young, and is a FW too. Conor beat Holloway and Aldo, deal with it.

He has a better chance of boxing that hypocrite Oscar but to answer your question none to negative.

Aldo got a better chance winning the jackpot lottery.

Or does Conor only do rematches when he loses the first fight ala Nate Diaz?
Probably not any better than if He lost to Holloway, and in more than one scenario...

Just as stated above. Or even if McGregor for some reason returned to 145 to fight Holloway, and Holloway got injured.

conor giving aldo a rematch wouldn't be good for your health Toner, actually i'm pretty sure you'd kill yourself.

why would ANY aldo fan want that fight again? LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back