What are the best Muay Thai camps in Thailand?

Kinda off topic, kinda not

I've been reading a lot of these gym's training routine, and I always see very long distance running. Why is that?

I'm definitely not a cardio guru what not, but simply asking a question that is all.

no roadwork no cardio.
have to do.

Can someone give me info on Muay Thai Plaza 2004....and super pro samui...Thanks

no roadwork no cardio.
have to do.

What I meant to say is that I have observed other guys do other forms of cardio such as HIIT and other programs of sort.

I was wondering what is the logic behind this training regiment specifically?

What I meant to say is that I have observed other guys do other forms of cardio such as HIIT and other programs of sort.

I was wondering what is the logic behind this training regiment specifically?
I'm guessing that long distance running strengthens your legs more, which means that you can kick harder and more often (AND BOY DO THEY LOVE TO KICK IN MUAY THAI)

Orono is not at 13 coins anymore, He's in singapore at Evolve MMA together with Namsaknoi, yoddecha sityodtong (and alot of other from Sityodtong), Anuwat and more. Freaking insane gym.

I would def recommend Kaewsamrit. Been there for about 7 months. back in my homecountry to earn some cash and then Im heading back. I was there the same time as AndyAlong.

for those who complained about the rooms, maybe things have changed. I lived in the cheap fan-rooms but I had no problems with bugs.

They've also just opened new rooms with private bathrooms, Tv's etc. either single rooms or double so if you want that you have it now.

If you have the time I recommend you to travel around and try different gyms but noone have come to Kaewsamrit and then left as longs as I've been there (some guys have left to try other gyms but they always came back)

Back