What are some ways to get back at filthy, loud, disgusting roomates?

Could try growing the fuck up and not living with people you’re not having sex with.

I, too, like the idea of fucking him and his mom.

Preferably while his dog watches.

My sister used to put a small pinch of sand in my bed when I pissed her off.

Revenge is best served anonymously.

Tell him you have aids

Have a calm rational discussion with him about what's upsetting you.

Go on a killing spree, stuff some of the dead bodies in his trunk along with some heroin, then tip off the cops.

Oh, and drink milk straight out of the carton and put it back in the fridge. That'll really get him

Roofie his drink, and after he passes out, undress him and set up a video camera in his bedroom.
Next, you're going to have to get on your knees and suck his flaccid dick. ( don't forget to turn the camera on or you'll have to go back and do it again!)
When he wakes up the next morning, show him the video.
Tell him he either stops being a fucking slob, or you're going to send the video to his family and church.
You're welcome, playboy.
<BronTroll1>

Make him fall in love with you and then move out and never talk to him again :(

Move out. You can afford to live on your own in most cases, but want the extra shared space you get by living with a roomate. It's not worth it. I mean are they literally a roomate where they have a bed in your room? Or are we talking flatmate? And in this flat do you each have your own room or does one sleep out in the living room? If you each have your own room and thus it's a two bedroom flat, you can almost certainly get a bachelor flat for the money you're likely paying for your shared place right now.

I share a bathroom with no other man.

Rimjob yourself with his toothbrush and cum in his shampoo/body wash.

fart in his general direction

Wait till he's asleep and put a huge glob of shaving cream in his hand. Then tickle his nose. When he awakens to scratch his nose, hit him in face with a frying pan.

Piss in his bodywash/shampoo.

One of my friends as a prank put ham and cheese sandwich spread into our mutual friend's shampoo. He apparently washed his hair for a month with it. When he found out he went bezerk but calmed down eventually.

Back