What are some things you want to tell people not to search for on the Werbz

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
What are some things you want to tell people not to search for on the werbz?

I am bored, and this vid popped up on youtube.

Have any of your own?

parties featuring lemons

Baby burgers.

Don't think it's real though but fucked up nonetheless

Bearmen.

I clicked a link that someone posted here on Sherdog...

Scarred

For

Life.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Brazil prison riot videos. DO NOT SEE THEM.
The very definition of Hell on earth.

If you were aware of a girl, who was in a tub, and you knew nothing else about her, yet you still had to come up with a nickname for her.

Don't Google that

MEAT SPIN

Dude,yes. No bullshit story here:

In college people would occasionally get a loaner laptop from the school IT department if they needed to do a presentation, whatever.

I was in a business ethics course and some guy was setting up his loaner laptop to get his Powerpoint presentation going. He had emailed the .ppt to himself so that he could open it from any laptop....

Mind you, the laptop is already hooked up to a 120" projector screen at the front of the class. He opens up the web browser and some legend from the IT department had set the homepage of the loaner laptop to Meat Spin.

And there it was, in all its glory, a 75" spinning cock on the projector screen with the spin counter frantically counting the spins. I'll never forget the shrieks in the classroom mixed in with hysterical laughter from those of us that knew what was happening.

The guy giving the presentation was freaked the hell out and had no idea why Google Chrome was opening up a penis helicopter. It stayed on screen for an awkwardly long time until he finally closed the browser.

Each student was sent a personal email from the professor and the president of the school for that 'incident'. Luckily the political environment back then isn't what it is today, even though it wasn't that long ago. Nobody needed hypnotherapy or whatever these new age kids might need for seeing a gigantic spinning penis in HD.

Cheers to the wizard who pulled it off.

Last edited:
Dude,yes. No bullshit story here:

In college people would occasionally get a loaner laptop from the school IT department if they needed to do a presentation, whatever.

I was in a business ethics course and some guy was setting up his loaner laptop to get his Powerpoint presentation going. He had emailed the .ppt to himself so that he could open it from any laptop....

Mind you, the laptop is already hooked up to a 120" projector screen at the front of the class. He opens up the web browser and some legend from the IT department had set the homepage of the loaner laptop to Meat Spin.

And there it was, in all its glory, a 75" spinning cock on the projector screen with the spin counter frantically counting the spins. I'll never forget the shrieks in the classroom mixed in with hysterical laughter from those of us that knew what was happening.

The guy giving the presentation was freaked the hell out and had no idea why Google Chrome was opening up a penis helicopter. It stayed on screen for an awkwardly long time until he finally closed the browser.

Each student was sent a personal email from the professor and the president of the school for that 'incident'. Luckily the political environment back then isn't what it is today, even though it wasn't that long ago. Nobody needed hypnotherapy or whatever these new age kids might need for seeing a gigantic spinning penis in HD.

Cheers to the wizard who pulled it off.
Did anyone make record of the spins?

Did anyone make record of the spins?

I don't remember how many it got to, but it did not make it to 50 spins which was the amount at which the "You're Gay!" text would pop up on the screen, lol.

Back