What are some of your favorite lines from movies?

James Gandolfini in Killing Them Softly.

"I was drinking before you got out of your father's cock. Don't tell me what to do".

I fucking lol'd hard when I heard this.

MV5BODk3MDg2NDk5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjcxMjMzOA@@._V1_UY268_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids!"

"The fist is language that is understood everywhere!" I honestly forget if it's from a movie or an anime like fist of the North star or something.

On that note I'd f like to add, "You are already dead."

"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure." Aliens is chock full of great quotes.

Antonius Block: Is it so terribly inconceivable to comprehend God with one's senses? Why does he hide in a cloud of half-promises and unseen miracles? How can we believe in the faithful when we lack faith? What will happen to us who want to believe, but can not? What about those who neither want to nor can believe? Why can't I kill God in me? Why does He live on in me in a humiliating way - despite my wanting to evict Him from my heart? Why is He, despite all, a mocking reality I can't be rid of?

"Trust ain't one of my stronger qualities." - Jimmy Jump

Back