What are some of your favorite lines from movies?

"You met me at a very strange time in my life..."

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Right now im trying to figure out which one of you looks the most like my dick

What would joe do ... hed shoot everybody and smoke a buncha cigarettes

The last boy scout is full of them. Its probably the best die hard movie.

"You must learn to believe in yourself, when no one else around you does. Like right now for instance.....” —Hobo with a Shotgun

tumblr_mhtq9iuyDz1qctn6so1_500.gif

looser the waistband
the deeper the quicksand.

Terry crews
White chick

Easy there white chocolate i wouldnt want u to melt

- The Last Samurai

"Every soldier has nightmares."
"Only one who is ashamed of what he has done."

"I think a man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed."

"There is Life in every breath."
"That is, Bushido."

"The way of the Samurai is not necessary anymore."
"Necessary? What could be more necessary?"

- Braveheart

"And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!"

- JFK

"All these documents are yours. The people's property, you pay for it! But because the government considers you children who might be too disturbed or distressed to face this reality, or because you might possibly lynch those involved, you cannot see these documents for another seventy-five years. "

"This conjunction of an immense military establishment and arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence - economic, political, even spiritual - is felt in every city, every Statehouse, every office in the federal government. We must guard against the aquisition of unwarranted influence - whether sought or unsought - by the military-industrial complex. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes."

"These are people who cannot afford to send money but do. These are the ones who drive the cabs, who nurse in the hospitals, who see their kids go to Vietnam. Why? Because they care, because they want to know the truth, because they want their country back, because it still belongs to us, as long as the people have the guts to fight for what they believe in!"

"The truth is the most important value we have because if the truth does not endure, if the government murders truth, if we cannot respect the hearts of these people, then this is not the country in which I was born and this is certainly not the country I want to die in."

"...ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.' Do not forget your dying king. Show this world that this is still a government 'of the people, for the people, and by the people'. Nothing as long as you live will ever be more important."

- PointBreak

"Vision is highly overrated."

"Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!" "Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend"

"I've killed women and children. I've killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you done to Ned"

"It's a hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have"

"I don't deserve this... to die like this. I was building a house"
"Deserve's got nothin' to do with it"

"Go on, boy. Skin it. Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens."

"Jerk that pistol and go to work."

Tombstone. Awesome movie. And also unintentionally gay.

Anything from :
Pulp Fiction
Billy Madison
Tommy Boy

Back