What animal do you feel you are like?

I alternate between these two

tumblr_om6lhl49f11vnq1cro1_400.gif

...I'm a mammal, I eat sea bugs, enjoy nighttime, and love Satan... whats the issue?

For starters that picture of that hobo with missing teeth aint doing you no favors. Then you picked the ugliest looking animal alive. Those 2 pictures are scary and nasty AF. You need help bad.

I'm like a bird, I only fly away after I poop on your head.

Someone has not seen Jurassic Park

I've seen the movie many times but that movie is so scientifically inaccurate. Velociraptor was slightly bigger than a chicken. I think the dinosaurs from the movie resemble Utahraptor the most.
Dromaeosaurs.png

Deinonychus

No, seriously my dream life would be a cat one. Living the night life, hunting pussy, only eat meat, do some gang-bang rapings and getting high on catnip.
Well, when I'm not on my 16 hours of sleep routine of course. Only problem would be laser madness.

I've seen the movie many times but that movie is so scientifically inaccurate. Velociraptor was slightly bigger than a chicken. I think the dinosaurs from the movie resemble Utahraptor the most.
Dromaeosaurs.png

Deinonychus

Lol Jurassic Park is the truth stop posting these flat earth style dinosaur pictures here

No, seriously my dream life would be a cat one. Living the night life, hunting pussy, only eat meat, do some gang-bang rapings and getting high on catnip.
Well, when I'm not on my 16 hours of sleep routine of course. Only problem would be laser madness.

this dude knows whats up

cat-reluctant-high-five-hand-paw-1408527812A.gif

lately a sloth. I really have just slept and gone to work the last 10 days or so

bunny-hen.jpg

Ill let you guys decide which one is me

Back