What age should a person be able to....

Voting should definitely be higher. These kids need to experience life before they start voting for shit.

16 for everything except voting. Voting should only be allowed after serving your country, be it civil or otherwise.

Voting should definitely be higher. These kids need to experience life before they start voting for shit.
They're not voting anyways

And if we're going in that direction, there should be a cut off age for the old farts. Old people don't want to get with the times

16 for driving
21 for voting
18 for tobacco
18 for buying a fire arm
18 for gambling
18 for buying alcohol
18 for getting married
18 for joining the military
never for Having elective cosmetic surgery

They're not voting anyways

And if we're going in that direction, there should be a cut off age for the old farts. Old people don't want to get with the times
Old people essentially built the foundations for those times so I'll disagree on that front.

16 is fine for Alcohol, voting, tobacco, getting married, and the military.
The rest should be 18.
Of course, gambling should be illegal so no age.

Different people are ready for certain responsibilities at different ages. Having a car leads to having sex in that car or it certainly did for me. It seems that video games have delayed the age when people recognize reality. They don't seem to recognize the dangers of driving and many other pursuits. Death in a video game isn't permanent.

- Driving 16

- Voting 16

- Buying tobacco 16

- Buying a firearm 18

- Gambling 21

- Buying alcohol 18

- Getting married 86

- Joining the military 16 (wartime), otherwise 18

- Having elective cosmetic surgery 28

right, like older people make better decisions! lol

Perhaps, you missed the 2016 Presidential elections in teh U.S.?

- Driving 18

- Voting 30

- Buying tobacco 18

- Buying a firearm 18

- Gambling 18

- Buying alcohol 18

- Getting married 18

- Joining the military 18

- Having elective cosmetic surgery 50

What should be the legal age for:

- Driving

- Voting

- Buying tobacco

- Buying a firearm

- Gambling

- Buying alcohol

- Getting married

- Joining the military

- Having elective cosmetic surgery

Any I'm missing?

Depends upon surgery but 16 for most.

What should be the legal age for:

- Driving - 18 years old to drive on public roads

- Voting - 18 years old

- Buying tobacco - 16 years old

- Buying a firearm - 18 years old

- Gambling - 18 years old

- Buying alcohol - 18 years old

- Getting married - 18 years old

- Joining the military - 18 years old

- Having elective cosmetic surgery - 16 years old

Any I'm missing?

right, like older people make better decisions! lol

Perhaps, you missed the 2016 Presidential elections in teh U.S.?
No....people who disagree with your political stances are not misinformed.

If there is grass on the field you are a adult.

I find it beyond ridiculous that you can die for your country but not buy a beer.

18 to drive? There is already a problem with young people not working. 15 learners and 16 full licence but with difficult testing.

Voting should require a competency test.

Gambling at any age, it's your money.

18 is better for most other things. Although most of us are paying much younger, our bodies aren't fully developed and I think that can cause greater damage.

Joining military again should be more difficult than signing up, one should need to demonstrate that they fully understand the rules, conditions and risks.

Buying a firearm sound require strict testing as well and in depth background checks.

I can't just say 18 for everything as if it were some sort of magical number. Voting, driving, owning a gun, etc should require a certain level of maturity.

Cosmetic surgery, don't care. In a few places, it was quasi customary to get beat implants as a high school graduation gift. I love all tits, I prefer the real ones but you can't control what the good Lord gave you.

Back