What about the necktats on the mild mannered t-rex referee Keith?

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
This guy was officiating the Perry fight. He looks totally different depending on what look he goes with.

Brief google to me says he's a bantamweight karate guy.

20130307082112_1MG_8803.JPG

He always looked like a serial killer or a child rapist to me. However, he's one of the best refs in the sport

Cody's look extra weird cause of his giraffe neck,imo.

This guy was officiating the Perry fight. He looks totally different depending on what look he goes with.

Brief google to me says he's a bantamweight karate guy.

20130307082112_1MG_8803.JPG
You make a good case for referees being topless during fights

except when it's this one

kim-winslow-foi-a-primeira-mulher-a-arbitrar-um-combate-do-ufc-em-2009-1331321927301_615x300.jpg

Either prison tats or neo-nazi. Otherwise, why would someone get fully sleeved up just to hide them?

For the last time, if it's in the front it's a throat tat.

Neck tats are like the name of your ex wife in cursive on the side.

Both are good indicators of being committed to never having a "regular" job, or being delinquent on child support payment.

You make a good case for referees being topless during fights

except when it's this one

kim-winslow-foi-a-primeira-mulher-a-arbitrar-um-combate-do-ufc-em-2009-1331321927301_615x300.jpg
She's hotter than half the WMMA roster & ring girls.

Tate has some nerve.

460082352.0.jpg

This is what the Bantamweight couples look should be:

BH6jaiuCcAAR5lH.jpg

Last edited:
Cody is just staying busy until his fight with TJ. Dude is a workhorse.

codyref.JPG

It's hard to even imagine the thought process that leads to someone getting a neck tattoo. "Bitches are gonna looooove this?"

Cody's look extra weird cause of his giraffe neck,imo.
I thought I was the only one, I couldn't quite place why his neck looks so weird, the neck tats don't help

Last edited:
He always looked like a serial killer or a child rapist to me. However, he's one of the best refs in the sport

If they look like a serial killer, most likely they aren't...serial killers blend in...for the most part, they don't stand out...same with molesters.

He never looks very happy in his work

Back