what a joke but not shocking

Best example would be fedor and shinya aoki exhibition grappling match......not even close to a fight.
An exhibition could mean anything really.

At the lowest end of the scale...Aoki vs Fedor and Mousasi vs Fedor were literally just them playing around. It was a demonstration.

Buakaw vs Saenchai was light sparring with footpads.

Ali vs Inoki exhibition was a real competition, albeit with fucked up rules.

TUF exhibition fights are 100% real.

Here's a good example from a recent New year's Eve card in Japan.
Retired K1 legend Masato vs Gomi.
Masato's kicks and punches look pretty damn hard.

Tenshin has promised a KO. I have a feeling like this is going to be a real fight for as long as it lasts.

Other exhibitions where people got KO include Jienotsu vs Aoki and Kikuno vs Jienotsu....although they we're advertised as mixed rule fights if I recall correctly.

I predict Tenshin KOs him with a flying knee and gets DQ'd.

If Tenshin was allowed to throw just one kick, Floyd would be beyond fucked.
Nonsense. Floyd could never train kicks for one minute going into this fight and he'd eat a kick from Tenshin just fine. Mayweather has fought guys that make this kid look like a fluffy bunny rabbit.

Also, it's an exhibition bout, guys. Some of you need to brush up on what that means. This was never going to be a real fight. And if it were, it would be a real boxing match, and Tenshin wouldn't stand a chance.

If Floyd gets KTFO in a boxing exhibition by a kid 25lbs lighter than him, it matters.

no he still say he 50-0 he didnt risk that. floyd knows how to dance to never get punched and there no kicking allowed.

They said it'd be an exhibition all along.....who was stupid enough to think this was a legit fight?

Best example would be fedor and shinya aoki exhibition grappling match......not even close to a fight.

Floyds style is run and clinch anyway in real fights I expect this to be a snoozer unless tenshin just goes apeshit.

still a waste of time.

Rocky fighting The Hulk was supposed to be an exhibition, remember what happened? Serious shit.

Who the fuck thought it would be any other rules?Just silly.It's literally what I said it was going to be (in a lot of posts here when it was announced) down to the amount of rounds.

still a waste of time. from the start floyd was never risking that 0 so who cares.
Their plan was for an exhibition, don't blame Floyd like he came up with this shit.
They're paying him a stupid amount of money to clown their youngest fighter and you're mad at Floyd? For what, not turning down easy money? They're dropping $88 Million on this and you can be sure the vast majority of that cash is for Floyd.
Who in their right mind would turn that down?

Tenshin has promised a KO. I have a feeling like this is going to be a real fight for as long as it lasts.

Other exhibitions where people got KO include Jienotsu vs Aoki and Kikuno vs Jienotsu....although they we're advertised as mixed rule fights if I recall correctly.
Tenshin couldn't knock Floyd out if his life depended on it. Professional boxers couldn't knock Floyd out. What's this little kid gonna do? Here I am saying the same shit I said prior to the McGregor fight. Nobody ever learns

Also Jienostu vs Aoki was originally a mixed rules fight and did appear on their official records until Dream was like naah just kidding that didn't count. Probably would've counted if Aoki didn't get slept.

Rocky fighting The Hulk was supposed to be an exhibition, remember what happened? Serious shit.

Even worse, so was Drago vs. Creed. Look how that turned out.

maxresdefault.jpg

rocky-iv-5.jpg

Tenshin couldn't knock Floyd out if his life depended on it. Professional boxers couldn't knock Floyd out. What's this little kid gonna do? Here I am saying the same shit I said prior to the McGregor fight. Nobody ever learns

1. Anyone can be knocked out.
2. You have to enter a fight thinking you can win

That's all there is to it. It's not me saying Tenshin is going to ko Floyd, it's him.
He should try though and he has a punchers chance (AKA the minimum chance any fighter ever has)

Their plan was for an exhibition, don't blame Floyd like he came up with this shit.
They're paying him a stupid amount of money to clown their youngest fighter and you're mad at Floyd? For what, not turning down easy money? They're dropping $88 Million on this and you can be sure the vast majority of that cash is for Floyd.
Who in their right mind would turn that down?

floyd is all about the pr stunts now a days.

it be sad if he doing this cause he needs the money after not paying taxes again or loses to much bets,

1. Anyone can be knocked out.
2. You have to enter a fight thinking you can win

That's all there is to it. It's not me saying Tenshin is going to ko Floyd, it's him.
He should try though and he has a punchers chance (AKA the minimum chance any fighter ever has)

since floyd not risking the 0 he doesnt care.

since floyd not risking the 0 he doesnt care.

Don't get it twisted, a piece of Floyd's legacy is at stake. If he gets KTFO within 3 rounds of Queensbury rules boxing it will affect his status even if he keeps his 0 officially.

Did they say who will be refereeing? I'm guessing somebody from the money team.

Don't get it twisted, a piece of Floyd's legacy is at stake. If he gets KTFO within 3 rounds of Queensbury rules boxing it will affect his status even if he keeps his 0 officially.

no itwont cause all he cares about is that 0. why do you think hewont fight canelo again or bud crawford or anyone liek that when he can freak show with conor to get 50 and have this 3 round dance.

no itwont cause all he cares about is that 0. why do you think hewont fight canelo again or bud crawford or anyone liek that when he can freak show with conor to get 50 and have this 3 round dance.

You seriously think it wouldn't bother Floyd if Tenshin knocked him out?

Did they say who will be refereeing? I'm guessing somebody from the money team.

We all know who it should be.

<Deported1>

Floyd will get yellow carded for timidity.

Deducted 20% of his purse.
Rizin saves $20 million.

floyd is all about the pr stunts now a days.

it be sad if he doing this cause he needs the money after not paying taxes again or loses to much bets,
Floyd is about money. Money Mayweather.

The only way this stops is when the fight happens, no one watches it. If articles are written, don't click it. Just ignore it. Don't comment on it one way or the other. Just pretend it doesn't exist and the more people do that and the less interest there is in Floyd the less options he'll have.

At that point he might try boxing a respectable opponent, at which point he might lose and fade away.

Back