What a fight! Finally my Scores...

As i have said before, GGG knew he was losing the fight and stepped on the gas towards the end, basically trying to get a draw, and maybe you could give him a draw, but he didnt win that fight

How do you give 4-5, two of GGG's best rounds, to Canelo, and without explanation???

Golovkin controlled the ring and landed more last fight. It was corrupt. This fight was far closer
I don't get how anyone says straight faced that Golovkin controlled the ring. The pace and style of the fight was set by Canelo.

I don't get how anyone says straight faced that Golovkin controlled the ring. The pace and style of the fight was set by Canelo.
In the first fight?? No way, Golovkin walked him down. This fight Canelo was more of the ring general which was surprising

In the first fight?? No way, Golovkin walked him down. This fight Canelo was more of the ring general which was surprising
I assumed you meant the second. The first was a tough call.

GGG won them handily and it's very hard to create an argument otherwise. Watch them and try.

Golovkin controlled the ring and landed more last fight. It was corrupt. This fight was far closer
tenor.gif

GGG won them handily and it's very hard to create an argument otherwise. Watch them and try.
I gave Canelo one of those rounds and Golovkin one of those rounds I think.

elanimalsantana said:
Nonsense
View attachment 439877

Because someone disagrees with you? Nonsense

Because fights aren't hard to score if your criteria remains the same round to round. Problem is, judges have impaired views, are swayed by the crowd, and often times have outside influences contributing. Not to mention, they don't have access to real time statistics.

Back