what a epic fail ufc about ufc 229

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
ufc had to move the ray borg fight cause ray has the protection order towards conor that says he and conor cant be in the same city at the same time.

amazing someone from the ufc didn't know that before hand to not have to deal with moving it for that reason.

Who really cares about Ray Borg fighting on 229... -_-'

If I were Ray Borg I'd buy a ticket to UFC 229 and force Conor to pull out of the main event

<DCWhoa>

There's no way the UFC can force a fighter to not attend any UFC event by paying their own ticket. Ray Borg can destroy Conor's career like this until Conor pays him whatever he's asking.

Lmao. Dana gonna tell Ray to GTFO

If I were Ray Borg I'd buy a ticket to UFC 229 and force Conor to pull out of the main event

<DCWhoa>

There's no way the UFC can force a fighter to not attend any UFC event by paying their own ticket. Ray Borg can destroy Conor's career like this until Conor pays him whatever he's asking.
That'd be hilarious haha.

Imagine if he did that?

I thought Ray wasn't trying to get money? Hee must've seen Chiesa going through with it and wanted in.

Conor was scared of Borg. He knew what would happen if Borg saw him in the back.
He asked the UFC to take him off the card.

Last edited:
This is the same company that booked Volkan to fight in Chile, knowing full well he couldn’t leave the country.

They don’t think these things through.

Khabib should hire Ray as a coach for fight night only.

What a bunch of fucking retards and pussies.... Borg wishes he was the reason Conor attacked that bus. Biggest career move he could ever hope for. I'd bet money that Borg and Chisea being the bitches that put a restraining order on Conor will be the biggest thing they ever do. Not to mention if Borg and Chisea think they are getting anything but pennies out of Conor is insane. Part of the perks of having 100 million is affording lawyers that don't fuck around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back