What a disgrace.

Kyler Ruxin

Immunized
@Silver
Reaction score
So I was at least expecting Rogan to give Goldie a "it's been pleasure working with you," or something like that. Maybe some sort of bullshit about how Goldie was moving on to something different. Instead he just reads the upcoming events, says something quick about how everyone that he works with is great, and then signs off? 20 years, they could have at least said thank you and goodbye.

I didnt know you posted on Sherdog Goldie

I was waiting for Dana to shout "it is all over"

So I was at least expecting Rogan to give Goldie a "it's been pleasure working with you," or something like that. Maybe some sort of bullshit about how Goldie was moving on to something different. Instead he just reads the upcoming events, says something quick about how everyone that he works with is great, and then signs off? 20 years, they could have at least said thank you and goodbye.

Why? He's not retiring. He's being fired.

Why? He's not retiring. He's being fired.
More like layed-off. One of those "we're going in a different direction" sort of things. Not like he did something awful.

Yeah I thought something would be said, but nothing. But I wonder if Goldberg wanted it that way?.

Yeah I thought something would be said, but nothing. But I wonder if Goldberg wanted it that way?.

Either he wanted it like that.

Or Rogan is cold.

Or the company said no drama.

I wonder why they got rid of Goldie his past problems ? they just found a better option and trying to improve it.

I will miss the goof. :*(

Maybe. And if comes out in a day or 2 that is what he wanted, then he can go fuck himself for making me look stupid making this thread.

Goldie sucks. You should be thankful the commentary is about to get better.

Goldberg is the dumbest mother fucker ever but I will genuinely miss him

He actually has really great calls when people win by spectacular KO/submission more often than not

Agreed I usually turn the channel earlier but I was waiting for a teary-eyed embrace between rogan and goldie and then Dana coming it to make it a threeway hug... but nothin

<30>

Last edited:
Im not a fan of Goldberg but i wanted to see a big bro hug at the end.

Don't worry - little eagle will soar again, I'm sure.

Back