What a boring card..

feel like im waiting for this card to take off all night, it looked decent beforehand but so far it's not delivered.. find myself bored waiting for an amazing finish but getting a decision each time..

Look at the bright side. It's a ufc card that isn't on at 5am for you.

UFC never lets down it's European fans

upload_2018-7-22_22-53-23.jpeg

There has been one awesome sub, but mostly snoozer, yeah. But I appriciate that I can watch it in normal time here and don't have to be up in early morning.

Abu gonna win, he's vicious. He has a criminal past with muslim extremist groups and he gouged out a guys eye in one of his fights.

Just waiting for the main event to start.. Corey Anderson fights are usually boring if he doesn’t get knocked out, hopefully Glover is not that slow and old for him yet at this point.

These "Abu" chants remind me of this.

No way this fight is yet another decision. Co-main and main should be good at least.

These guys are really swinging, they are going for it

some of these fighters have looked really impressive but it is like TUF fighters looking impressive -- we don't have a lot of context for the level of competition until some of the main card. i've never heard of these guys

wrestling ruins all MMA eventually. Euro cards were fun when everyone was kickboxers with BJJ. As soon as they started to learn high-school level wrestling there was no hope.

The crowd was really supportive, but I feel like they're getting exhausted with all these decisions.

Gladly Shogun is devoted to serve JBG and Smith also goes at it. Lamb will be sacrified in the end, trust me.

don't ask why but i've watched this entire card and it wasn't as awful as far as all-decision cards go. gastelum doppleganger and that british khabib both had good fights. the chinese guy is super aggressive and they are all prospects to loosely keep an eye on.

but boy have they watered down the product

I just woke up.

Ufc cards have to be stacked for me to watch the whole thing

Wtf are you talking about. Every main card fight has been great so far.

If you aren't entertained by these fights, MMA might not be for you.
I respectfully disagree. There's been a distinct lack of 'killer instinct' so far, considering these types of cards are ideal for mid tier fighters to start building a name for themselves.

I respectfully disagree. There's been a distinct lack of 'killer instinct' so far, considering these types of cards are ideal for mid tier fighters to start building a name for themselves.
There's been some killer instinct fights mixed in, but 8 decision in a row makes it seem worse than it is.

I love when noob mma fans cry about free fight cards. Try being a fan back in the late 90s and early 2000s.

Yes, don't worry, Shogun will be laying on the canvas after a hard elbow soon.

Back