What 375 million people will have to do when robots take their jobs

Pretty clear you have an axe to grind, maybe you should start a thread, I'm sure it will go well ....
Only pretty clear thing is you have not familiarity with the argument lol

How to deal with mass loss of jobs, both economically and as society IS part of the automation debate
The biggest "?" is exactly that they know automation is inevitable and that millions of low-skilled now unemployed peoples will be a problem... and the fact that in this historical moment of transition (similar to the industrial revolution) EU is "creating" new millions of them is like the worst move you can do in preparation of the automation impact

Essentially, you're being a douche

Only pretty clear thing is you have not familiarity with the argument lol

How to deal with mass loss of jobs, both economically and as society IS part of the automation debate
The biggest "?" is exactly that they know automation is inevitable and that millions of low-skilled now unemployed peoples will be a problem... and the fact that in this historical moment of transition (similar to the industrial revolution) EU is "creating" new millions of them is like the worst move you can do in preparation of the automation impact

Essentially, you're being a douche
Focussing on just European immigrants is just silly , it's a much bigger issue than that but for some reason that's all you care about

Automation will lead to a surplus of workers, who will now be hard pressed to find suitable employment. The problem is that our global economy is based on consumption. When the average person has no purchasing power, consumption drops. Automation was supposed to allow higher output with lower cost. Well now there isn't anything to sustain the higher output.

Pretty sure he explained himself pretty clearly and you had no rebuttal.
The thread is talking about 375 million jobs lost and he's worries about a million or so refugees..... he has no point and doesn't grasp the enormity of the issue and neither do you

The thread is talking about 375 million jobs lost and he's worries about a million or so refugees..... he has no point and doesn't grasp the enormity of the issue and neither do you

He was actually addressing the lost jobs point. Not sure how you missed that

Time to enforce three children maximum.

I see no disadvantage to that. we stop growing as a population. save our resources for future Generations. Maintaining adequate job to Human ratio.

This will take a world police force and I would not support that.... so I'm glad I'll be dead by the time the shit hits the fan.

Time to enforce three children maximum.

I see no disadvantage to that. we stop growing as a population. save our resources for future Generations. Maintaining adequate job to Human ratio.

This will take a world police force and I would not support that.... so I'm glad I'll be dead by the time the shit hits the fan.
It needs to be a two child policy , that will stabilize and shrink the population

Lol so you didn't call for the government to fix the problem with allowances? Gtfo
Wow you are a thick one aren't you , go read up on this issue and then post, do that and you won't look like such a damn fool

It needs to be a two child policy , that will stabilize and shrink the population

Three ensures when one of them dies we still get two. As crazy as it sounds it's going to have to be implemented at one point in mankind. Might as well get ahead of the Curve.

Three ensures when one of them dies we still get two. As crazy as it sounds it's going to have to be implemented at one point in mankind. Might as well get ahead of the Curve.

Once we colonize Mars or some other planet we can reopen that kid limit.

For real I don't think I ever thought I would ever say those words... the future is scary

Once we colonize Mars or some other planet we can reopen that kid limit.

For real I don't think I ever thought I would ever say those words... the future is scary
It is but could also be amazing , if we avoid dystopia it could resemble utopia

Automation will lead to a surplus of workers, who will now be hard pressed to find suitable employment. The problem is that our global economy is based on consumption. When the average person has no purchasing power, consumption drops. Automation was supposed to allow higher output with lower cost. Well now there isn't anything to sustain the higher output.
Agreed. Automation and all helped free up people from agricultural and other labor intensive activities to work in art and office type jobs. Now automation is freeing up people while replacing the jobs with nothing

lol are you unable to explain your position? Your flailing here
Jesus Christ, okay, automaton takes off , unemployment hits 35 % and will go higher , what's your solution ?

Actually try and contribute something intelligent to a thread for a change

Jesus Christ, okay, automaton takes off , unemployment hits 35 % and will go higher , what's your solution ?

Actually try and contribute something intelligent to a thread for a change

Be self sustainable. What will be changing? You gotta find what people need and provide it to them. Didn't you say you run your own small business? These things should be obvious to you. Relying on the government should NOT be something you advocate for considering you're in the position to know better.

Be self sustainable. What will be changing? You gotta find what people need and provide it to them. Didn't you say you run your own small business? These things should be obvious to you. Relying on the government should NOT be something you advocate for considering you're in the position to know better.
So you haven't got a feckin clue .....thats what I figured

Back