What’s up with WME/Shelby/Maynard doing horrible matchmaking?

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jacare vs Brunson 2

Frankie vs Swanson 2

Aldo vs Lamas 2 (before Edgar pulled out against Max)

I’m convinced that countless Sherdoggers can do a better job at matchmaking than WME.

Mick maynard isnt even the best maynard in the ufc.

Grey maynard could have been champ if it was a different ref.

Enter different referee maynard

You don't know how match making works TS.

Neither do I, and neither does anyone here. Unless Joe Silva posts here.

Seems to be either rematches or Twitter beefs. That way ol Micky and Seano don't have to put any effort into it! Imagine making the money they do on autopilot, basically.

Fuck the world. #wmeforbankruptcy2018 #ultimatefuckingcorporates

Seems to be either rematches or Twitter beefs. That way ol Micky and Seano don't have to put any effort into it! Imagine making the money they do on autopilot, basically.

Fuck the world. #wmeforbankruptcy2018 #ultimatefuckingcorporates

You think you know, but you have no idea.

Mick maynard was paid by the tortilla brothers to bankrupt ufc and buy it pennies on the dollar.

You don't know how match making works TS.

Neither do I, and neither does anyone here. Unless Joe Silva posts here.
Well said. Too many sherbros think these guys have a magic wand and say "I declare you vs you on such date and card." And it's that easy.

because the only one who knew something was Joe Silva and those were his lackies for the free fox cards. now with those on charge we get weird and horrible matchmaking.

Jacare-Brunson 2 is total bullshit. I've been awaiting Jacare-Camozzi 3

Shelby's just dialing it in picking names out of hat.

I honestly would love to know what qualifies him to be a matchmaker other than someone giving him the authority to do so. Even then I have a hard time believing he does something more than just regurgitates the names Dana selects.

Back