What’s the opposite of a duck?

If they got paid more they wouldnt fight as much. They should pay fighters even less then they do now so we may see them fight more often.

Josh crosscheck koscheck
Gsp (twice and 2 division champ)
Robbie Lawler (former champ)
Hughes (former champ)
Woodley (current champ)
Paul Daley
Rumble johnson
Beat undefeated deigo Sanchez
Pre USADA Erik Silva
Frank trigg
Alves

Also had win via rape choke against a Male Nurse

Koscheck was a beast and he was the OG company man alongside Rich would step up on a weeks notice or whatever whenever the ufc needed him.

He fought killer Thiago Alves who was on the peak of his 06-08 run on a short notice and he fought Rumble on like a 3 week notice, what a beast. I miss that douchebag.

The opposite of a duck is a Platypus

200.gif

giphy.gif

do you even swan buds

article-2121505-125DF23D000005DC-179_966x523.jpg
article-2121505-125DF352000005DC-271_966x429.jpg

I’ve never seen a swan in my life actually
Thank God because those things look like fucking absolute savages, if one charged me I don’t know what I’d do. I’d probably freeze bud.

lol, when i saw the title my thought was "donald cerrone"

Koscheck was a beast and he was the OG company man alongside Rich would step up on a weeks notice or whatever whenever the ufc needed him.

He fought killer Thiago Alves who was on the peak of his 06-08 run on a short notice and he fought Rumble on like a 3 week notice, what a beast. I miss that douchebag.
Yup he was an anytime, anywhere, anyone kinda guy. But you're right, he was kinda douchy. Loved watching gsp jab him into oblivion

Yup he was an anytime, anywhere, anyone kinda guy. But you're right, he was kinda douchy. Loved watching gsp jab him into oblivion

He was the bad guy everybody loved to root against now that he’s gone I really miss him.

michael johnson is pretty underrated in this regard
guy will fight anyone, but this has damaged his career imo

do you even swan buds

article-2121505-125DF23D000005DC-179_966x523.jpg
article-2121505-125DF352000005DC-271_966x429.jpg

Thank God because those things look like fucking absolute savages, if one charged me I don’t know what I’d do. I’d probably freeze bud.

I encounter swans and geese all the time on my kayak. I’ve stood my ground every time they came at me and all but one flew off before they touched me. The one that tried to bite me got a paddle to the body and a hand around its pencil neck.

They are usually more bark than bite but I still hate them all

I encounter swans and geese all the time on my kayak. I’ve stood my ground every time they came at me and all but one flew off before they touched me. The one that tried to bite me got a paddle to the body and a hand around its pencil neck.

They are usually more bark than bite but I still hate them all

Bear Grylls type shit

Hendo... fought Fedor, Android, Trt Vitor, Prime Rampage, Pride Wandy and was supposed to fight JJ. He feared no man win or lose

How to handle swans:
h65ECC28D

Back