What’s the opposite of a duck?

Calipwnia

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
20140420060510_1MG_8783.JPG

Taking on Alex Hernandez that young buck cardio freak? This guy likes to test himself is my only explanation. He chooses the toughest road and does it in style.

DesertedGlumCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif

Guys like this need to be paid more. Fights frequently, fights for the finish and always exciting.

Don’t know how many more fights he has but I wish more fighters were like this guy.

giphy.gif

At 155 or 170, never gives some bs excuse about injury, health or “not the right fight for my career right now” type of fighter.

Very underrated fighter.

A goose actually

But yeah Cowboy has fought the toughest fighters there is for him to scrap against from guys like Matt Brown to Till to RDA to Pettis to Benson to Nate to Barboza etc, he literally never gave a fuck, respek.

A goose actually

But yeah Cowboy has fought the toughest fighters there is for him to scrap against from guys like Matt Brown to Till to RDA to Pettis to Benson to Nate to Barboza etc, he literally never gave a fuck, respek.
Fuckin geese are so damn aggressive

The opposite of a duck is an anti-duck made completely out of antimatter.

True story.

liddell, bj, hughes, ace

miss those guys

A goose actually

I propose that the Sherdog term for fighters like Cerrone is a goose.

I, for one, am going to use it.

reading this title I was gonna join to say a "cowboy".
First thing I see when opening - Cowboy's picture.
I was hoping he got the Conor payday, if there is one guy deserving it the most it's him

For me it's usually when someone goes out of their way to test themselves. I remember Randy getting into a drawn out contract dispute with the UFC all because he wanted a shot at Fedor (back when Fedor was undefeated)

Josh crosscheck koscheck
Gsp (twice and 2 division champ)
Robbie Lawler (former champ)
Hughes (former champ)
Woodley (current champ)
Paul Daley
Rumble johnson
Beat undefeated deigo Sanchez
Pre USADA Erik Silva
Frank trigg
Prime Thiago Alves

Also had win via rape choke against a Male Nurse