What’s the difference between Joe Rogan podcast style and Charlie Rose?

Who else is the other alt right dude Joe had on who had a sidekick? I legit can't stand the way that dude talks.

I wish people people rallied behind people like Theo Von, I think one thing the right and the left should agree on is it's annoying listening to rich white dudes "tell us how it is" when it comes to politics.

Theo has expressed his dislike of certain terms towards white people and brings up the reality of poor whites far more than these dudes.
IDK...All I know is Crowder has Sidekicks(I think it's more than 1), not sure about anybody else.

Theo Von is right..I mean White Privilege exist but lots of poor whites don't even get it..So I could see how Poor Whites probably get rustled when they hear about White Privilege which they obviously don't get(or atleast it isn't noticeable).....I think we should focus more on Rich Privilege/White Rich Privilege....Those are the huge problems in this country IMO.

IDK...All I know is Crowder has Sidekicks(I think it's more than 1), not sure about anybody else.

Theo Von is right..I mean White Privilege exist but lots of poor whites don't even get it..So I could see how Poor Whites probably get rustled when they hear about White Privilege which they obviously don't get(or atleast it isn't noticeable).....I think we should focus more on Rich Privilege/White Rich Privilege....Those are the huge problems in this country IMO.

I think you are referring to class privilege, which has been a thing since the beginning of civilization. The middle class has privilege compared to the lower class and the upper class has privilege over the middle and lower class. Then there is the Oligarch class... This is true in all societies and it has always had problems that come with it.

images

I like when Charlie Rose would say "pull it up, Jamie" and have guests watch youtube clips while they hot box the studio. I might be confusing the two.

Completely different media. Rogan has is a goofball who talks to people. Rose did interviews.

Back