What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC fightnight 137?

Sitting here with my dog eating some delicious pork washed down with a nice bottle of proper 12 surrounded by scantily clad women.

Prolly just some homemade chili. Weedman failed me

I think I put some Steel Reserve employees kids through college, I drank so much of that. 40oz for the win...
36650.jpg

It’s cost effective

hard to watch this card after watching the bellator card yesterday. This card is shit, unfortunately.

I’m gonna go with shrimp fried rice with some thai style pork meatballs on the side. All of which I have cooked by myself!

I’ll be drinking some beers tonight, mainly IPAs and probably will throw a good gin and tonic in the mix, too. Got a large bottle of The Botanist 22 gin which I like a lot. And here I was a couple years ago thinking that clear liquors are for women on diets..

<NoneOfMy>

In fairness and to be polite about it this card is very poor.

nothing, since i am not watching that shit. will watch the main event tomorrow

This card isn't worth getting fucked up over. That weed looks gorgeous though.

I think this event isn't special and barely deserves a peanut butter sandwich. I'm going to make some Mexican stirfry type dish, though.
I don't like the disrespect of peanut butter sandwiches your post.

Just picked up some insane kush. My dispensary owner is a good friend of mine, he went home from work picked me up a zip out his personal stash and delivered to me. If I could I would DM all you smokers a nug. Is called DankSinatra, an OG crossed with HashPlant. Rogan would probably say it’s once in human history.
Not eating much, on some pretty hardcore anti nausea meds right now
This card will be probably be fireworks and all the haters are filthy casuals

BlessUpBoiz

Just picked up some insane kush. My dispensary owner is a good friend of mine, he went home from work picked me up a zip out his personal stash and delivered to me. If I could I would DM all you smokers a nug. Is called DankSinatra, an OG crossed with HashPlant. Rogan would probably say it’s once in human history.
Not eating much, on some pretty hardcore anti nausea meds right now
This card will be probably be fireworks and all the haters are filthy casuals

BlessUpBoiz
That does sound good. I was happy to pick up the Blackberry Kush. Cool of your buddy to do that for you as well.

Back