What’s bisping waiting for??

Probably has to do with being put to sleep two fights in a row in a short period of time, ya goof. I'd love to see him ko Machida in his final bout<{coachie}>
Bruh! He ain’t KO’ing Machida with them pillows!

To wake up from his last fight before he worries about another one

Vitor knocking him out again and retiring would have been a glorious mma moment

He was supposed to be on the London card but now that he’s not the champ he needs to be very careful because he’s running out of non-ranked guys to fight.

There’s 48 year old Henderson type dude for him to pick on and he wants nothing g to do with the top 5 guys in his final fight at home.

I say he fights Luke, Rashad, Lyoto, Hall, or Vitor.

Let’s go mike! Can’t wait to see try to put them pillows on someone and get KO’d again!
<15><15><15><15><15><15><15>

See all this here? Makes you look like a pathetic cunt, just very sad.

I respect an older fighter that goes out fighting top contenders ie. Couture v Machida, but that's not for everyone. Avenging a loss makes sense for Bisping he's already beat Hendo and Luke; Kennedy, Chael and Wand aren't possible so that leaves Rashad or Vitor.

Rockhold is the fight to make, they are 1-1, Bisping won’t accept it do, he is looking for somebody like Rashad or even weeker opponents.

You know whats worse than hating on a guy?

Making a thread about hating on a guy, when said guy doesnt even gave a clue about who you are. Fix your bum life.

Triggered, Limp wrist cuck detected

@Aslan quickly becoming one of the greatest posters on this damn site. Another great OP, I hope the coward gets knocked the fuck out in his next fight.

#pillowfists #neverforget

Rockhold is the fight to make, they are 1-1, Bisping won’t accept it do, he is looking for somebody like Rashad or even weeker opponents.

He turned down rashad, apparently brunson has signed a contract to fight him.

Last edited:
What's Chris Camozzi doing? Jacare just won so hopefully we don't need to see that for the millionth time.

I'm sure there are plenty of "enhancement talent" level MWs to send Bisping out with a W for his last fight if he wants.

dbVUE4g.gif

He was supposed to be on the London card but now that he’s not the champ he needs to be very careful because he’s running out of non-ranked guys to fight.

There’s 48 year old Henderson type dude for him to pick on and he wants nothing g to do with the top 5 guys in his final fight at home.

I say he fights Luke, Rashad, Lyoto, Hall, or Vitor.

Let’s go mike! Can’t wait to see try to put them pillows on someone and get KO’d again!
<15><15><15><15><15><15><15>
Bisbing doesn't want to give you the satisfaction, yeah that's It.

Bruh! He ain’t KO’ing Machida with them pillows!
Machida was stumbling backwards every time Anders whiffed a punch by Machida's chin. If Left hook Larry connected, he might starch him<28>

Guy got brutally finished twice in the same month, probably smart for him to take at least half a year off to recover.

No hurry if it's his last fight, might as well wait it out for the next UK card whenever that is and see who's available that won't put him in a coma

Bitch he fought twice in November. Cry me a river. Alot of shit to complain about in MMA right now. And you're complaining about Bisping not being active enough?

VeXd3W1.gif

Back