What’s been your Favourite Technique/Signature move?

Prime Pettis was must see Tv
giphy.gif

If landed flush we could have seen the first ko by atomic butt drop
200w.gif

Any others sherbros?
front-kick.jpg

H BOMB
MACHIDA KARATE KID KICKS
ANDERSONS MATRIX MOVES AGAINST FORREST
GSPS BLAST DOUBLE
HUNTS UPPERCUT
PAUL HARRIS HEELHOOKS
SO MANY MORE

I became an instant fan of the Hunto walk off KO when I watched/heard him smash Struve’s jaw back in UFC on Fuel TV 8 in 2013.

I was 17 rows off the octagon in Saitama Super Arena, the Japanese MMA crowd is nearly silent and the finishing shot was like a blast that loudly resonated....

it wasn’t surprising when the pics of Struves crumbled jaw surfaced

giphy.gif

stefan-struve-broken-jaw-sm.jpg

BEs_MIZCEAAMrwR.jpg:large

kns0eqqzppti1t9vtslk.jpg

I became an instant fan of the Hunto walk off KO when I watched/heard him smash Struve’s jaw back in UFC on Fuel TV 8 in 2013.

I was 17 rows off the octagon in Saitama Super Arena, the Japanese MMA crowd is nearly silent and the finishing shot was like a blast that loudly resonated....

it wasn’t surprising when the pics of Struves crumbled jaw surfaced

giphy.gif

stefan-struve-broken-jaw-sm.jpg

BEs_MIZCEAAMrwR.jpg:large

kns0eqqzppti1t9vtslk.jpg

mog1.gif

Yep. So basic, he's known for it, KO guys with it and opponents were still letting it land. Like rewatching Goodfellas and Billybats gets shot and stabbed and we like "ahh yes; home" the h bomb was comfort.
yes sir. didn't matter if you trained for it, or knew it was coming. with your guard up, or flush on the chin/temple...either way, it was gonna land and either rattle you and allow him to follow up and finish, or knock you out stiff, fight stopper. Still my fav fighter to this day, and its not even close. American made, American strong.

Back