whaaaa! I'm a 70 yr old woman child, and refuse to go away - Clinton

Keep pretending Bernie, a career long independent, deserved fair treatment by the DNC establishment he's done nothing for, just because he changed his I to a D for a few months.

Yeah, and then you wonder why 12% of Bernie voters voted for trump. This is why, because fuck you too.

Yeah, and then you wonder why 12% of Bernie voters voted for trump. This is why, because fuck you too.

Can you imagine how few votes Bernie would have gotten if he didn't attempt to hijack the DNC like Trump did to the GOP?

Can you imagine how few votes Bernie would have gotten if he didn't attempt to hijack the DNC like Trump did to the GOP?

Hijack?

You mean take us back to the progressive economics and pro-labor platform that was the new deal democrats?

Hijack?

You mean take us back to the progressive economics and pro-labor platform that was the new deal democrats?

No I mean, attempt to run as a Democrat after never being a Democrat in his life.

Why should he get a fair share of the resources Hillary has worked her whole career building up?

Why should he expect to be treated the same by people he refused to work with for the past 30 years?

Why should he be entitled to the funds Hillary raised personally?

She lost to Donald trump, and Bernie currently has the highest approval ratings in the country.
And Bernie lost to her.

Bernie has high approval ratings because he didn't go through a presidential campaign. If he did he would have been painted as the next Stalin.

No I mean, attempt to run as a Democrat after never being a Democrat in his life.

Why should he get a fair share of the resources Hillary has worked her whole career building up?

Why should he expect to be treated the same by people he refused to work with for the past 30 years?

Why should he be entitled to the funds Hillary raised personally?

He worked with them on legislation, but i guess all of a sudden policy doesn't matter, only fundraising does.

He worked with them on legislation, but i guess all of a sudden policy doesn't matter, only fundraising does.

"All of a sudden"

If you mean by all of a sudden, you mean forever, then yes it was all of a sudden.

Hillary spent her entire career campaigning for the DNC, fund raising for the DNC, campaigning for and endorsing DNC candidates all over the country.

Why on Earth should Bernie Sanders all of a sudden decide to be a Democrat and expect the exact level of support immediately?

"All of a sudden"

If you mean by all of a sudden, you mean forever, then yes it was all of a sudden.

Hillary spent her entire career campaigning for the DNC, fund raising for the DNC, campaigning for and endorsing DNC candidates all over the country.

Why on Earth should Bernie Sanders all of a sudden decide to be a Democrat and expect the exact level of support immediately?

Cool. Be a party of fundraising and lobbyists, and blame others for losing elections. let me know how that works out for you.

She must be hurting for money ? Quickly written book, unethically I'm good with the DNC screwing over Sanders I would take H-dog over him anytime

Cool. Be a party of fundraising and lobbyists, and blame others for losing elections. let me know how that works out for you.

Can explain why they should have given Bernie equal treatment for deciding to be a Democrat for 6 months of his life?

The Democrats built a billion dollar house over decades of effort and you think they should just let someone else move into it?

Back