whaaaa! I'm a 70 yr old woman child, and refuse to go away - Clinton

can't blame her for staying in the public eye/writing a book

unlike her husband, she doesn't get paid the full rate the rest of her life for being a Senator. only served eight years as a Senator, and then some more as SecState but that actually comes out to a pretty small retirement

I think they're doing OK financially even without any pension at all.

giphy.gif

I think they're doing OK financially even without any pension at all.

giphy.gif

They are living off all that sweet sweet Planned Parenthood baby part harvesting cash. Basically making them as rich as nazis as well as being ideologically in step with them.

false.

she was never ahead based on actual voters.

she led based on DNC cheating only.

Oh, so now I know you don't have a fucking clue about what you're even talking about.

Thanks for informing us that you're clueless again, but we already knew that.

But can you show me evidence of this?

yeah, his debate technique is so freaking annoying.

sherdog member : the sun comes up in the morning

rational poster : provide proof/evidence, in the form of weblinks to sources for that.

sherdog member : i'm not google for lazy.

I recall Bernie becoming a fairly long shot after Super Tuesday. Overall she beat him by 12% I believe.

incorrect.

your problem is that you're not even factoring in closed primaries, etc.

closed primaries are unconstitutional cheating.

Illegally receiving questions while running for president is irrelevant?

And How can anyone even consider Sanders with his sick and dark fantasy writings.

There was nothing illegal about it, it was just unethical, and the lady who did it lost her job for it.

The debates in question happened after Super Tuesday.. Clinton was already well ahead at that point.

silver-demprimary-3.png

incorrect.

your problem is that you're not even factoring in closed primaries, etc.

closed primaries are unconstitutional cheating.
Your problem is that you uncritically read tin foil hat shit and believe it.

I'm ... a ... 70 ... woman ... child

a 70 woman child? ...

hmm...ok I give up, wtf does that mean?

$

Super Tuesday was before the debate in question.

And how many delegates were still up for grabs?

Bernie started at 2%, and won how many states?

The idea that this primary wasn't still up for grabs going into California is pure propaganda.

And how many delegates were still up for grabs?

Bernie started at 2%, and won how many states?

The idea that this primary wasn't still up for grabs going into California is pure propaganda.

No, the only thing that is propaganda is that Bernie had a chance at winning and Clinton cheated to win.

It's right wing propaganda and you're eating it up and asking for seconds.

hillary was the worst candidate in American history.

enjoy the loss.
What does that make Bernie? I get that you can't accept he lost fair and square but he did, which makes him worse than Hillary.

And the last part probably sounded awesome in your head but it makes no sense. I actually didn't like Hillary as a candidate but liked her policies. If Bernie won I would have gladly voted for him. I think Trump is corrupt and totally incompetent and unfit for office, so either was far better imo.

And you also made the mistake of thinking everyone is as tribal as you are.

Lol, DWS resigned because.......

Hillary beat Bernie by 7% in California. In other words it wasn't even close and it wasn't because Hillary knew that a lady with a rash was going to ask her a question.

It's because more people voted for Hillary than Bernie throughout the entire primary.

Hillary beat Bernie by 7% in California. In other words it wasn't even close and it wasn't because Hillary knew that a lady with a rash was going to ask her a question.

It's because more people voted for Hillary than Bernie throughout the entire primary.

With the DNC machine in her pocket. The DNC chair was her former campaign manager, and resigned in scandal.

Keep pretending she won a fair, and open primary if you want, but it doesn't make it true.

With the DNC machine in her pocket. The DNC chair was her former campaign manager, and resigned in scandal.

Keep pretending she won a fair, and open primary if you want, but it doesn't make it true.

Keep pretending Bernie, a career long independent, deserved fair treatment by the DNC establishment he's done nothing for, just because he changed his I to a D for a few months.

Back