WH leaks about to be plugged?

It's stupid not to hold the President accountable for giving classified information to a hostile nation like Russia. It's not like he decided to change something's classification and release it to the public. Not to mention that whistleblowers/leakers could release information that is later classified in order to prosecute them. It's atrociously bad reasoning.
just how many of these anonymous sourced stories that all keep turning out false will it finally take for you to stop falling for them?

"Leaks are good. We need them to expose corruption."

Right? Oh, wait, you've changed your minds. How predictable.

This story has been confirmed by the fucking President himself.
every time he tweets, he pushes the narrative he wants as well as trolling the shit out of people already foaming at the mouth

the tweet? that is what you're talking about, correct?

every time he tweets, he pushes the narrative he wants as well as trolling the shit out of people already foaming at the mouth

the tweet? that is what you're talking about, correct?
Also what he said today in Israel, where he also confirmed the source of the information.

It's stupid not to hold the President accountable for giving classified information to a hostile nation like Russia. It's not like he decided to change something's classification and release it to the public. Not to mention that whistleblowers/leakers could release information that is later classified in order to prosecute them. It's atrociously bad reasoning.

Retroactive classification of information does not get people prosecuted.

Actually its not.

Whether what Trump does is ethical or not staffers are a different deal altogether.

Thats like claiming that some IRS agent releasing Trump´s tax returns is the same as Trump himself doing so.

Actually its not.

Whether what Trump does is ethical or not staffers are a different deal altogether.

Thats like claiming that some IRS agent releasing Trump´s tax returns is the same as Trump himself doing so.
I think it depends on what the information is. Saying that the President can release anything in any way he wants because he decides whats classified is childish. What if he gave the nuke codes to Syria? No big deal because it's his right. Derp derp derp.

I think it depends on what the information is. Saying that the President can release anything in any way he wants because he decides whats classified is childish. What if he gave the nuke codes to Syria? No big deal because it's his right. Derp derp derp.

I dont know if its his right though, there is still this thing called treason.

I dont know if its his right though, there is still this thing called treason.
My objection is to the idea that all leakers, regardless of what they leaked, should be prosecuted. I don't see how you can hold that position and be ok with the President divulging classified information to a hostile nation like Russia.

My objection is to the idea that all leakers, regardless of what they leaked, should be prosecuted. I don't see how you can hold that position and be ok with the President divulging classified information to a hostile nation like Russia.

Because Russia is not hostile, and because the president is within his right to do so.

Because Russia is not hostile, and because the president is within his right to do so.
I'm going to have to disagree about Russia. They aren't what they're made out to be, but they're certainly hostile. They're arming the Taliban right now.

I'm going to have to disagree about Russia. They aren't what they're made out to be, but they're certainly hostile. They're arming the Taliban right now.

When Russia and the US get into open war and if Trump were to give military secrets to Russia, then yes, treason.

If the president leaks info that gets a marine killed, is it ok @TheStruggle, because he suddenly decided it should be unclassified? Because that's the logic you're presenting here.

Back