WH leaks about to be plugged?

Bloody Pulp

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Apparently Yingst is the WH correspondent for the One America News Network, which im not familiar with, but the story seems to indicate a few staffers have been identified and will be getting axed when Trump returns and possibly charged?

<{danayeah}>

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Plugging the leak? So Donald will finally shut his mouth and get off Twitter?

If they have been leaking classified information, just should be charged

I am sorry but if you part of a professional staff protecting the office of the president you shut your fucking mouth and do your job.

Bootlicking authority in this thread and advocating for smaller government in your other thread. Somehow, I don't think you've actually thought your positions through here.

axed as in hillary style or just "you're fired"

Bootlicking authority in this thread and advocating for smaller government in your other thread. Somehow, I don't think you've actually thought your positions through here.

Understanding the powers of the president ≠ Bootlicking

Correct, cause it's not remotely close to the same standard. The president > random staffer.

One is the person expressly allowed to do it and the other is not.
It's stupid not to hold the President accountable for giving classified information to a hostile nation like Russia. It's not like he decided to change something's classification and release it to the public. Not to mention that whistleblowers/leakers could release information that is later classified in order to prosecute them. It's atrociously bad reasoning.

It's stupid not to hold the President accountable for giving classified information to a hostile nation like Russia. It's not like he decided to change something's classification and release it to the public. Not to mention that whistleblowers/leakers could release information that is later classified in order to prosecute them. It's atrociously bad reasoning.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Back