WFL Bonjasky vs. Manhoef & Stoica vs. Parparyan [official thread, Sunday evening CET]

#4 Andrei Stoica def. Sahak Parparyan by 3rd round decision (unanimous)

Ups, Parparyan is back! He is at Mike Passenier now.

Fight-of-the-night until now, normally they should give it to the Romanian, he clearly won round 3 at least. R1 was sure too.

Last edited:
Nice fight! Nice to see his composere. Hope he can deal with typically heavyweight slugfest in the final 8.

V1k2qEf.jpg

6igKoG9.jpg

395da40a-973b-4e43-b92e-2b9a2d8eba70

Nice fight! Nice to see his composere. Hope he can deal with typically heavyweight slugfest in the final 8.

Andrei"s place is in Glory, but not all the time he provides. This WLF Final is really hard because as you say, there are also heavyweights like Khbabez or Aygun. Aygun is slow but has knocking power, but Khbabez is even more dangerous, fast and hard hands. Kwasi also fought in the HW before, even though this is a LHW tournament after all.

Too bad El Bouni went to fight in Japan.

Glory should make again Ilunga vs. Stoica, then the loser gets eliminated. But matchmaker Hemmers is ignoring spectacular kickboxers.

Last edited:
Hemmers knows nothing about America, in the US people want to see showmen. Stoica brothers are real showmen, fantastic qualities for heavyweights. But Cor wants to see midgets or lesser showmen.

Glory will never provide in America! They should focus on non-boring fighters.

Romanian fighters might not really the best, but they have fantastic qualities. Every match is technical or aggressive. Ghiță and Cătinaș are inactive, instead of Glory to call them up, Stoica brothers don"t fight anymore in Superkombat, Paraschiv is very, very technical but he goes now with Bellator and so on. Even Spetcu is an aggressive bulldog now, he goes with K-1 in Japan. And Moroșanu was robbed. I used to have no respect for him but he became a force of nature. I even think Rico could have problems against him now. If he doesn"t fight a very dangerous fighter like Errol, he can knock out out from so many chances. Benny Adegbuyi looked awful against Rico.

I am so proud of all of them! I wonder if we will ever have such a generation. They are top in Europe.

Last edited:
#5 Tarik Khbabez def. Nordine Maheiddine by 3rd round unanimous decision

Both are proving that kickboxing for midgets was the worst idea ever. I love heavyweights! Maheiddine improved big since SK. Khbabez is the same predator. Good fight!

#6 Fred Sikking def. Boy Boy Martin by 3rd round split decision

Very active fight! Horace like many Jamaicans, aggressive, they are real luchadores. Fred should avoid getting brain damage. I always liked Sikking, also a Muay Thai, but he should retire.

Crappy decision!

#7 Murat Aygun def. Henriques Zowa by 3rd round unanimous decision

Nothing to add, Aygun is too slow for kickboxing and sometimes has no defense at all.

Last edited:
#8 Melvin Manhoef def. Remy Bonjasky by decision
0323c6bf-c5a5-4c8e-a455-edf2d3e648e7
0323c6bf-c5a5-4c8e-a455-edf2d3e648e7
Oo3g3Bx.jpg

3hMG9Et.jpg

OWI6H7D.jpg

Last edited:
Round 1 goes to Bonjasky in my opinion, not that I only support him. We even had fireworks and the entrance of Melvin was very nice. I couldn"t make so many print screens unfortunately, in short time.

Round 2 to Manhoef, somebody finally active on hands.

R3: Boring until last minute, which was explosive.

Probably a draw? I don"t think Remy can see with his eye well.

Last edited:
Overall it was fair decision, I thought Manhoef was better on hands, Remy only had his leg kicks and did a bit less. 55% Melvin.

He said "I told you mother f***s!"

But Bonjasky is only an ambassador. He told us "not to quit"!

DdW3hVD.jpg

Awesome night of fights! Glad Melvin ended his career like this

Great event.
Couple of hard fights.
Boy boy got robbed imo

Since fourth fight, that"s the middle, all were fun. Maybe just Aygun not that good, but we had Turkish noise in public.

Remy vs manhoef should've been 5 rounds......

So the video was removed, I"ve posted the full fight, you will not find better on Youtube.

Overall it was fair decision, I thought Manhoef was better on hands, Remy only had his leg kicks and did a bit less. 55% Melvin.

He said "I told you mother f***s!"

But Bonjasky is only an ambassador. He told us "not to quit"!

DdW3hVD.jpg

I think Melvin won. Close fight but Melvin's punches just look so much better than Remy's. That adds up to the judges and to me. Remy was never really hurt or anything but neither was Melvin and some of those body punches looked brutal.

Cairo vs Rigters posted by someone on facebook

Back