WFCA 50 Alexander Emelianenko vs Tony Johnson / Moscow, Russia

Hey man if it happened I'll fully admit I missed it. Dunno how though felt like I was pretty locked in.

Regardless Tony had Aleks down for almost 3 minutes in the 1st and had his eye swollen near shut by the end of the frame, felt like more than enough to take the round back to me.

I don't recall the fight well enough to determine if you're right but no way in hell was that 30-27 for Johnson. You're obviously crazy biased.

alex should have stuck with those hooks and perhaps adding a few uppercuts into his game might help aswell.

I don't recall the fight well enough to determine if you're right but no way in hell was that 30-27 for Johnson. You're obviously crazy biased.

I have no biases here lol. I saw what I saw and I can easily reason out why I scored the fight the way I did. Even in the 3rd when Aleks was doing his best work he ended up on his back the last two minutes and ate Tony's best work and ended up heppin' up the ring something gross by the end of it.

I never saw Aleks land anything devastating, his experience on bottom eating elbows each round looked much more unpleasant than the shots he was picking on Tony. He even got his mouthpiece knocked out like four fucking times on the feet lol so it was nowhere near as one sided in that area as you guys want to make it sound.

Obviously I'm just crazy biased though. Tony Johnson Jr. #1 fan here. Fan club president.

i thought it was a clear draw. one fighter achieved nada on his feet while the other achieved zilch on the ground.

fair call.

I have no biases here lol.

Yeah, sure, even though you're from the same country as Tony.

I saw what I saw and I can easily reason out why I scored the fight the way I did.

And I saw what I saw and I think Aleks edged it and unlike you I'm not objectively wrong.

Even in the 3rd when Aleks was doing his best work he ended up on his back the last two minutes and ate Tony's best work and ended up heppin' up the ring something gross by the end of it.

Aleks' best work was in the 1st IMO. He dropped Johnson and tuned him up something awful on the feet while Tony got in less than 2 minutes' worth of ground time IIRC.

I never saw Aleks land anything devastating, his experience on bottom eating elbows each round looked much more unpleasant than the shots he was picking on Tony. He even got his mouthpiece knocked out like four fucking times on the feet lol so it was nowhere near as one sided in that area as you guys want to make it sound.

And yet I have posted evidence indicating that Johnson was dropped in the 1st while according to you Tony never got rocked once. Give it up, you're only digging yourself a deeper hole here.

Obviously I'm just crazy biased though. Tony Johnson Jr. #1 fan here. Fan club president.

You're American. That's more than enough justification for you being crazy biased in this regard.

Yeah, sure, even though you're from the same country as Tony.

And I saw what I saw and I think Aleks edged it and unlike you I'm not objectively wrong.

Aleks' best work was in the 1st IMO. He dropped Johnson and tuned him up something awful on the feet while Tony got in less than 2 minutes' worth of ground time IIRC.

And yet I have posted evidence indicating that Johnson was dropped in the 1st while according to you Tony never got rocked once. Give it up, you're only digging yourself a deeper hole here.

You're American. That's more than enough justification for you being crazy biased in this regard.

What the fuck does where I'm from have to do with how I score I fight? You know nothing about me lol.

And I said when you posted that I may have missed it, why are you such an angry little man? How utterly pathetic is your mindset that you can't handle a dissenting opinion?

What the fuck does where I'm from have to do with how I score I fight? You know nothing about me lol.

You are listed as American in your location, yes? People are known to be biased, and people are known to favour their own countries so that's how I figure you are biased on top of the fact you are objectively wrong.

And I said when you posted that I may have missed it, why are you such an angry little man? How utterly pathetic is your mindset that you can't handle a dissenting opinion?

Hey I'm not the one freaking out over an internet discussion lol. You are wrong. Just deal with it.

You are listed as American in your location, yes? People are known to be biased, and people are known to favour their own countries so that's how I figure you are biased on top of the fact you are objectively wrong.

Hey I'm not the one freaking out over an internet discussion lol. You are wrong. Just deal with it.

I would assume the one freaking out is the one who's telling someone else his opinion is wrong and making baseless judgments off of whatever country that persons from but that's just me

I would assume the one freaking out is the one who's telling someone else his opinion is wrong and making baseless judgments off of whatever country that persons from but that's just me

You said Tony never got rocked once despite him getting dropped. That's why I say you are objectively wrong, at least on that count and probably extremely biased or you never would have said such a stupid thing.

You said Tony never got rocked once despite him getting dropped. That's why I say you are objectively wrong, at least on that count and probably extremely biased or you never would have said such a stupid thing.

I literally said I might have missed it and I acknowledge that. How is that being biased dude? Can you not read or are you only reading whatever suits your posts more? Christ

I literally said I might have missed it and I acknowledge that. How is that being biased dude? Can you not read or are you only reading whatever suits your posts more? Christ

According to you, even after I corrected you, you said:

I never saw Aleks land anything devastating,

Despite Aleks dropping Johnson in the first. That's why I said you were objectively wrong on that count and still are in addition to being pretty obviously biased.

According to you, even after I corrected you, you said:

Despite Aleks dropping Johnson in the first. That's why I said you were objectively wrong on that count and still are in addition to being pretty obviously biased.

...so what about what I said there goes against me agreeing that I may have missed it?

I, with my eyes, did not see Aleks land anything devastating. He was using solid boxing to pick away at Tony but I never saw WITH MY EYES him ever blow Tony away with any single shot. The highlights would reflect that.

You clearly can't read.

...so what about what I said there goes against me agreeing that I may have missed it?

I, with my eyes, did not see Aleks land anything devastating. He was using solid boxing to pick away at Tony but I never saw WITH MY EYES him ever blow Tony away with any single shot. The highlights would reflect that.

You clearly can't read.

I disagreed with you there, that's all. I also pointed out that the fact you said such a horribly inaccurate thing means you are probably extremely biased in favour of your countryman and your opinion should probably be taken with a grain of salt or you wouldn't have typed that garbage.

I disagreed with you there, that's all. I also pointed out that the fact you said such a horribly inaccurate thing means you are probably extremely biased in favour of your countryman and your opinion should probably be taken with a grain of salt or you wouldn't have typed that garbage.

So you're from Russia then? By your logic you can only favor someone from the country you're from.

This would clearly make you biased.

So you're from Russia then? By your logic you can only favor someone from the country you're from.

This would clearly make you biased.

I didn't say you can only favour people from your own country I just said that people tend to favour people from their own country. There is a difference.

I didn't say you can only favour people from your own country I just said that people tend to favour people from their own country. There is a difference.

So I could just as easily infer something asinine like your opinion is based on the country that you're from, and that you're biased because we have a differing opinion on a fight between two people who have nothing to do with us personally.

But that would be silly

So I could just as easily infer something asinine like your opinion is based on the country that you're from, and that you're biased because we have a differing opinion on a fight between two people who have nothing to do with us personally.

But that would be silly

Indeed it would. Good thing I didn't do that then, isn't it?

Back