WFCA 50 Alexander Emelianenko vs Tony Johnson / Moscow, Russia

Yeah.. they were not giving the decision to Johnson.

FML.. I had a little money on him but I dont remember if draw was an option.

Fair call, I had a draw too

People wonder why Tony got cut from bellator lol it's cuz he has serious weight management issues.

Sad cuz the guy with a half decent camp has KO power and grinding yet powerful wrestling.

But he's on that buffet diet ......

Liked one of the jokes about that fight that Johnson took away Alexander's main weapon - his beauty.

Tony beat Aleks ass. I almost always favor the striker and I thought that was an easy 30-27 for Tony. Akhmat was never gonna give him that decision though

Aleks dominated on the feet, Tony dominated on the ground but IMO Aleks edged it, even though I didn't want him to win and regardless of scoring I think Aleks is the more naturally gifted fighter based off of this fight so he should win anyway.

Tony beat Aleks ass. I almost always favor the striker and I thought that was an easy 30-27 for Tony. Akhmat was never gonna give him that decision though
It was never 30-27

It was never 30-27

Tony spent 2+ minutes on top every round, was never rocked on the feet, shut aleks' eye and had him split open from the 1st round on. It was closer to 30-27 than it was a draw.

Tony spent 2+ minutes on top every round, was never rocked on the feet, shut aleks' eye and had him split open from the 1st round on. It was closer to 30-27 than it was a draw.

He got dropped you moron.

He got dropped you moron.

Gif it then. All the highlights are on Twitter to rewatch and there's no clips of Tony getting dropped. I'm sure you'd be doing the community a service

I don't have any gifs as I wasn't recording it and don't have good twitter-fu but see the link below backing me up.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/8/18/...vs-tony-johnson-ends-in-majority-draw-wfca-50

Hey man if it happened I'll fully admit I missed it. Dunno how though felt like I was pretty locked in.

Regardless Tony had Aleks down for almost 3 minutes in the 1st and had his eye swollen near shut by the end of the frame, felt like more than enough to take the round back to me.

Back