WFCA 50 Alexander Emelianenko vs Tony Johnson / Moscow, Russia

Aleks is making the best of a bad situation..He cannot fight in Japan or USA so he is taking on the best that can make the trip to Russia

He should fight Minakov or Karithonov in his third fight

Aleks knows that if he doesn't stay busy fighting and making money then he will just go back to softcore rape and harcore drinking and thats no good

Stay Busy Aleks

It will certainly be interesting to see what happens, were getting to the stage were you could have a pretty legit hierarchy in Russia/Eastern Europe at HW if the matches come together.

1-gtasa01.gif

VPDr1v.gif

Last edited:
You think shot Fedor is better than akhmat aleks?
Judging their entire career I have absolutely no doubt that Fedor is much better then Aleks. Currently? Sure, AE is looking impressive but you need to analyze who is he actually fighting. No offence to anyone but his opponents are not the best, not even close. So considering the fact that Fedor just won his fight against Mir despite being almost 42 and years past his prime and Aleks 2.0 is facing guys like Mondragon and having a hard time beating a retired Gonzaga I have no doubt Fedor is still the best Emelianenko. But I'm happy we get to see both of them fighting again!

I would like to Aleks fight Maldonado or BF Silva.

He got taken down very easily by Gonzaga and controlled on the ground. Both Pesta and Johnson Jr. are very good wrestlers. It will be interesting to see if Alex worked on his TDD and get ups because if not then I can see him losing both fights.

Back