WFCA 50 Alexander Emelianenko vs Tony Johnson / Moscow, Russia

Noxcho18

kb
@purple
Reaction score
zMMVnhJLX1E.jpg

Aleks has gone insane! He will fight Viktor Pesta in July and Johnson in August. Two legit opponents back to back.

Aleks making $$$$ in Russia and staying active.

He has to train that takedown defense because that’s what’s Tony is going to do...

Normally i would say Aleks by Murder... But man... Johnson has nice wrestling skills... He can pull the upset...

Aleks gets wrestle fucked and possibly stopped late in the fight.

What is he thinking fighting legit wrestlers after old man Gonzaga took him down at will.

He will fight Viktor Pesta in July and Johnson in August. Two legit opponents back to back
Badass quote of the day
Does he need money or something? Both are good match ups but fighting Johnson in such a short period could be dangerous (even if he takes out Pesta "eaasy"), Jhonson can have some really heavy GnP, if Alexs is not really 100% for that fight he can end up getting a lot of damage

Aleks could actually lose back-to-back fights depending on his takedown defense. Crazy.

Aleks is making the best of a bad situation..He cannot fight in Japan or USA so he is taking on the best that can make the trip to Russia

He should fight Minakov or Karithonov in his third fight

Aleks knows that if he doesn't stay busy fighting and making money then he will just go back to softcore rape and harcore drinking and thats no good

Stay Busy Aleks

Last edited:
Badass quote of the day
Does he need money or something? Both are good match ups but fighting Johnson in such a short period could be dangerous (even if he takes out Pesta "eaasy"), Jhonson can have some really heavy GnP, if Alexs is not really 100% for that fight he can end up getting a lot of damage

I dont think he fights for the money tbh. Recently he has become uber nationalistic and religious, Fighting and training keeps that going and probably keeps him away from his alcohol problem. I like that he wants to fight the best but fighting two good wrestlers back to back is not smart (especially after the Gonzaga fight). He is super popular in Russia though and his fights draw alot of viewers so promotions are willing to pay large sums of money for him.

interesting thing - Aleks fighting two fighters associated with Fight Nights Global in a row. i have a feeling that if everything goes his way somthing big is coming. like him vs Minakov or vs Pavlovich.

if he doesn't stay busy fighting and making money then he will just go back to softcore rape and harcore drinking and thats no good

Stay Busy Aleks
100% accurate

Who would ever have thought that Aleks is the best Emelianenko fighter in the world?

Back