WFCA 44 (16Dec; probably have free/live stream): Aleksander Emelianenko v Virgil Zwicker+ more

Kotani at the end of that round <Lmaoo>

Alex fight at 2h 38min

Last edited:
Nice win for Aleks although I wasn’t impressed with his head movement it seemed as if a more skilled standup fighter could definitely tag him.

Nice win for Aleks although I wasn’t impressed with his head movement it seemed as if a more skilled standup fighter could definitely tag him.
Physically he looked better than he ever has but if he doesn't improve his head movement he might get KOd like in the Malikov fight.

Physically he looked better than he ever has but if he doesn't improve his head movement he might get KOd like in the Malikov fight.
Definitely seemed in great shape and very composed,I’m hoping after he goes back and watches the tape he will make some adjustments on his head movement, if he does that I could see him stringing together some nice wins.

Ахмат сила!!!!!! Поздравляю Саня!!!!!!

Attachments

• B1D63B40-69D2-451B-9D14-E4FBFD9CCF7B.jpeg
    B1D63B40-69D2-451B-9D14-E4FBFD9CCF7B.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 6
What a beast emelianenko is back !! Better then ever !! Holy shit he looked the best he ever been

He looks good but hard to tell where he is at with an opponent like Zwicker... hope he keeps active and steps up the level of competition

He looks good but hard to tell where he is at with an opponent like Zwicker... hope he keeps active and steps up the level of competition

UFC or bellator need to man the fuck up and sign him what are they scared he's going to win the belt? Emelianenko is a beast

My dream fight right now is aleksander emelianenko vs black beast

UFC or bellator need to man the fuck up and sign him what are they scared he's going to win the belt? Emelianenko is a beast
Doesn't he have hepatitis? No legit commission would ever allow him to compete.

He'll never fight in Bellator or UFC.

No way he fights in the US. Hepatitis and a criminal record. Shame though he would be a great addition to either talent wise. Crocop rematch or a scrap with Sergei, maybe Minakov?

Emelianenko brothers grudge match would be awesome too

Hepatitis can be cured now that is not a problem

Didn’t know that, just down to the criminal record, false inprisonment and sexual assault... don’t see UFC touching him with a barge pole

Didn’t know that, just down to the criminal record, false inprisonment and sexual assault... don’t see UFC touching him with a barge pole

Ehh that seems like a dumb excuse so just cause u been charged in the past should dictate if they hire u in future ?? If Tyson came out of retirement u don't think UFC would sign him to fight ? B/S

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back