We've never seen Khabib with a single scratch on his face

Mods killed me and many of my friends in cold blood. Sad thing was I have been here for well over a decade and contributed in many ways, yet I was banned for some joke I made. Oh well, one day I will have my revenge.

And btw shit hit the fan when some posters tried to take over sherdog with a big group. That was the reason, chats were restricted to a maximum of 5 users.

lol They did the same thing to me last year. One light-hearted joke thread that a lot of people got triggered by and I was gone. Some of the Mods here are dumb.

khabib seems to have a diez chin so corner may be in trouble. khabib doesn't weigh 145.
Don't think we've seen Khabib hit cleanly enough to say he's even remotely got a Diaz chin. In terms of strikes he got one decent punch from Johnson and the calf of a Barboza kick. Now he might have a Diaz chin and Conor could well be up shits creek without a paddle but that's why this fight is so interesting. People want to see if Khabib's got a decent chin and to see if Conor can avoid the takedown long enough to test it. I always thought Aldo had a reasonable chin until it got cracked like the Liberty Bell by one punch.

Last edited:
Mayweather's a bum. And you don't KO as many people as McGregor has or anywhere near as quick either without packing some serious power. It's not ALL power, though; A lot of it is the precision of his shots as well.
Mayweather's a bum? Conor has only ko'd 3 people with hands..

lol They did the same thing to me last year. One light-hearted joke thread that a lot of people got triggered by and I was gone. Some of the Mods here are dumb.

Many such victims. One day we will have our revenge my friend.

Back