We've never seen Khabib with a single scratch on his face

Rayess

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
And yet, he's a "very hittable" fighter with 26 professional MMA fights....

We've never seen Khabib fight someone like McGregor either. What's he gonna do once he tastes Conor's power? If anyone can exploit holes in your standup game, it's him.

We've never seen Khabib fight someone like McGregor either. What's he gonna do once he tastes Conor's power? If anyone can exploit holes in your standup game, it's him.

Fair enough but we've seen him taste MJs power and was unphased by it. MJ and Conor share a common opponent and MJ KOed him faster than Conor TKOed him and at a higher weight were he has looked much better.

We've also seen him walk through headkicks from Barbosa. Have we seen Conor fight someone like Khabib though?

Calf kick from Barboza.
Fair enough but we've seen him taste MJs power and was unphased by it. MJ and Conor share a common opponent and MJ KOed him faster than Conor TKOed him and at a higher weight were he has looked much better.

We've also seen him walk through headkicks from Barbosa. Have we seen Conor fight someone like Khabib though?

Calf kick from Barboza.

Yeah it wasn't a full power kick but it did hot him in the back of the head and was still a pretty significant shot to just walk right through

I'm just saying we've never seen Khabib with a single scratch on his face while he's a professional MMA fighter, sparring guy like DC, Cain or Rockhold.

Khabib is a champion....

The pull out champion.

Conor's face will look like a hamburger after this fight. Khabib will still be scratchless. I think its the Fergusson fight where you may see him cut and bloodied but he will still win in the end.

We've seen Conor hit by a weak 1-2 from Nate and then proceeded to tap for dear life.

Look,i like Khabib as much as anyone. He's my fav fighter in the UFC. I even got to attend one of his seminars and learn his stuff firsthand. But these threads are just sensitive nuthuggery. Chill bros. If you are gonna do this shit,its gotta have some thought put into it,or some humor.

We've seen Conor hit by a weak 1-2 from Nate and then proceeded to tap for dear life.
Getting pretty tired of the "tap talk". Never realized McGregor is the first person in MMA history to tap.

Like MAYWEATHER said, Connie has no power...

We've never seen his wife's face.

svadba.jpg

Frankie Edgar KO'ed Chad Mendes faster than Conor did. Daniel Cormier KO'ed Stipe when a better and more powerful striker like Ngannou couldn't. Who cares? These sort of things happen. Looked like MJ barely even hit Khabib anyway.

Tomato Sauce: http://www.fightmetric.com/fighter-details/032cc3922d871c7f

Khabib got out-struck against Gleison Tibau in 2012 (5 years ago though)
Khabib got a slight edge on Pat Healy 54 to 44
Against Dos Anjos it was 36 to 20

I would disagree that he hasn't been scratched. History clearly shows that he has.
In most of the other fights he has dominated.
The last fight against Al Iaquinta, Laquianta had one day to look at Khabib game play.
But Khabib still took 41 significant strikes, the most since Pat Healy.

I would rate Conor a much better striker than Iaquinta, we should see around 70+ strikes if it goes to the 5th. Especially since Conor spent 1 year working on his boxing against one of the greatest of all time.

Interesting but Nate Diaz out-struck Conor in both matches.

Like MAYWEATHER said, Connie has no power...

Mayweather's a bum. And you don't KO as many people as McGregor has or anywhere near as quick either without packing some serious power. It's not ALL power, though; A lot of it is the precision of his shots as well.

Back