We've been idolizing brain damaged juiceheads all our lives

WxVke.gif

The difference between a UFC fighter and the average Sherdogger: Brain damage, Steroids.
Most sherdoggers have brain damage.

WxVke.gif

The difference between a UFC fighter and the average Sherdogger: Brain damage, Steroids.

Could care less about brain damage. We're all gonna die.

Don't care about steroids either. Seen plenty of juice heads lose fights.

Don't know why you were idolizing MMA fighters to begin with. They get paid to bash each other in the head for your entertainment, let's not make too big a deal out of it.

I know and it's freaking awesome!!!!!!

Idolizing? No.
Enjoying them hurting each other for money? Most definitely.

Excellent thread. Would read again!

jewce-head moonkee, and jewce-head moonkee!

I'm 41 and started with MMA say about 2000... most of my life? Never been too obsessed with these dudes because they're mostly idiots. I do like them hitting each other.

I remember seeing a video of overeem after the todd duffee fight, doing an interview walking down a hall and talking to duffee afterwards. This was pre ufc so god knows what fucking sludge was running through his veins. Seeing a video of him just walking around and talking on the phone doing normal stuff, really brought home what an obscene and grotesque freak he was back then, just a hideous hypertrophy experiment lumbering around like jay cutler or something

To this day I wonder how PEDs still aren't legal in sports. I highly believe it'd make the sport fairer (as everyone uses) and we'd actually get to see what the human body is able to do. And the entertainment value would be blown through the roof.

Now of course there are some health related issues etc. but that'd fall under self harm so no big deal.

It's true.

I've spent my life idolising brain damaged juice heads.

ultimate-warrior.jpg

WxVke.gif

We've? what do you have a mouse in your pocket? Speak for yourself dude. The only guy I got near idolizing was the GOAT F. Emelianenko and he wasn't on juice. He could win and lose with dignity.

Back