We've been idolizing brain damaged juiceheads all our lives

Mixed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WxVke.gif

The difference between a UFC fighter and the average Sherdogger: Brain damage, Steroids.

TrtVitor deserved to be idolized. I watch this sport for exciting fights and he provided plenty of excitement when he was on the juice. Now he looks and fights like an old man so fuck USADA.

WxVke.gif

The difference between a UFC fighter and the average Sherdogger: Brain damage, Steroids.

I do belive that most of them are more intelligent than you.
AFTER brain damage.

I thought all sherdoggers have brain damage?

And how you gonna bench teh 275 if you don't take steroids?

WxVke.gif

Average sherdogger needs his daily dose of brain damage & steroids.
These threads are the result of roid spoken minds.

It says more about mma fans not caring about doping in their so called beloved #1 sport.

That's why mma will never be a real legitimate sport. Half the fans are blood hungry meatheads who only want ko's, blood & big punches.

TRT didn't help blurring the lines. Fuck TRT & Vitor.

It says more about mma fans not caring about doping in their so called beloved #1 sport.

That's why mma will never be a real legitimate sport. Half the fans are blood hungry meatheads who only want ko's, blood & big punches.

TRT didn't help blurring the lines. Fuck TRT & Vitor.

I agree, other sports don't have athletes that use PEDs

I idolize them for their greatness in the ring.

I appreciate them for the passion, hard work, risk to their health, and putting their pride on the line to put on a show for us fans.

1607dcb2787ca47ff6af9b8f16d41821.gif

This is an actual video of me being excited for the Jones Cormier 2 fight. As you can see, neither steroids nor brain damage was involved.

Back