WESTWORLD Season 2

the ATV at the end of the episode were cool AF.

solid episode, nothing spectacular, this show really took a big hit without Anthony Hopkins

Pretty sure one of the new characters is Floki from the show Vikings.

yeah, i dont like the time jumps either, hope its just for the first episode

End of the 1st episode dashed those hopes lmao

Ed Harris is the only good thing about this show right now.

The philosophical speeches are becoming redundant too. And they're poorly written imo

this show really took a big hit without Anthony Hopkins

Still loved the episode but yeah. Was hoping he would make the occasional cameo especially with that hand shake he gave Bernard last season (was hoping he like downloaded his consciousness into him or something). He was, at least for me, a huge part of the show.

Now there are two very close timelines.

Damn was hoping Anthony hopkins had a robot version of himself killed...who was that guy floating, teddy?

Watching now. Getting sick of the time skipping crap

It's pretty frustrating and I agree - but when they did the season preview I was really excited to see Jimmi Simpson. At this point I don't even know what I want with this show.

Except I do know they should kill off the Brit guy. Still the worst character on the show, easily.

Not bad. This is what the original movie was more about, the robots killing the guests at the park. Sucks that Anthony Hopkins isn’t in this anymore. Can’t wait to see what his season offers. Dolores is out for blood.

Episode was boring

Lots of confusion, time jumps with no explanation

I have no idea what's going on after that episode

I'll give this show like 2 more episodes to not just be a collection of random scenes before I'm done

Kinda funny that Westworld now has the off brand Skarsgard brother to go along with the off brand Hemsworth brother

three eye raven dolores is out for vengeance

lol at people are complaing about the violence and dead bodies everywhere! lol on their facebook i heard

Now there are two very close timelines.

The promos for next episode indicate a return of the William timeline. He is showing the park to an older gentleman I presume is his father in law.

The promos for next episode indicate a return of the William timeline. He is showing the park to an older gentleman I presume is his father in law.

It would be interesting if Delos cloned William without his knowledge with the dna they have been collecting.

I’m not really interested in seeing William in the past anymore but I do want to see Simpson return

Back