WESTWORLD Season 2

He is artificial otherwise he would be dead from a long time..the question is if he was always artificial ( I think that) or they build "the man in black" at some point.
Dolores is programed to destroy the parks , he think Maive will kills her and become the new messiah.
Great show anyway, I really enjoy it

I'm thinking he's a host too. He's taken a lot of damage. Also every time he's talking to Ford saying "enough with the games" it might be because, like Bernard, he can see and hear Ford.

I'm thinking he's a host too. He's taken a lot of damage. Also every time he's talking to Ford saying "enough with the games" it might be because, like Bernard, he can see and hear Ford.
And he can see Ford because he put a control in his mind. We will see if a real William did exist in some point..

I think he cuts his arm open to find he isn't a host. I thought it could be true but I don't think that's how it is going to turn out. I think he has just lost his sanity

Last episode was great. can't wait for the finale.

Thought this last episode was pretty good, although a little confusing. I don’t understand the whole “keeping all the human data” portion. Also, don’t think MIB is a host just think he’s losing his mind.

Didn't the humans check MIB? And he was cleared?

Yep.

I think he cuts his arm open to find he isn't a host. I thought it could be true but I don't think that's how it is going to turn out. I think he has just lost his sanity

Yep. Thinking he's pursuing the technology so that he can maybe become a bot.

Clearly obsessed with Westworld.

There is nobody to root for in this show.

I still like the show, but there's really nobody to care for. Everyone is an asshole.

Shit dude.

I'm all Ghost Nation up in this B.

I think he is artificial for the very start...the second one made after Dolores. This explained the suicide of the wife and the number "02" on the screen of his profile.
Until now Westworld had mantained an very high standard but I just fear a stupid, sloppy finale like in the strain where they throw away all the mistique in order to end the serie ( or like Lost).

Didn't the humans check MIB? And he was cleared?

I think he's high enough priority that Ford could find a loophole. Bernard's been walking amongst them for ages and was undetected until recently.

So it took one full season for the hosts to finally escape into Cyberspace, but only first narrowly missing it, and just by luck someone changes their mind.

But this is worse than GOT slowburn.

Tallulah Riley, and Evan Rachel Wood are beautiful. But now their bodies are dead, and next season will all be Tessa Thompson, no thanks.

The entire next season will be Tessa Thompson figuring out how to make a sandwich.

So it took one full season for the hosts to finally escape into Cyberspace, but only first narrowly missing it, and just by luck someone changes their mind.

But this is worse than GOT slowburn.

Tallulah Riley, and Evan Rachel Wood are beautiful. But now their bodies are dead, and next season will all be Tessa Thompson, no thanks.

The entire next season will be Tessa Thompson figuring out how to make a sandwich.

Did you not watch the end?

Does the rest of the season redeem the boring episodes at the beginning?

Or is it a complete clusterfuck?

Did you not watch the end?

I saw, please explain what I have failed to interpret especially the whole skipping around in time, and which ones are imagined scenes by host, and in which order things happen. Its just all a jumbled mess.

Does the rest of the season redeem the boring episodes at the beginning?

Or is it a complete clusterfuck?

Its a clusterfuck. GOT is slowburn, but at least its all happening in chronological order. WW you cannot even follow.

You dont know what is real, and what is imagined by host.

I think MIB has an artificial arm or is some sort of hybrid/cyborg which is why he’s cutting on his arm in the same place/way Bernard did to link up to that computer.

I saw, please explain what I have failed to interpret especially the whole skipping around in time, and which ones are imagined scenes by host, and in which order things happen. Its just all a jumbled mess.

Evan Rachel Wood is going to be in the next season.

Its a clusterfuck. GOT is slowburn, but at least its all happening in chronological order. WW you cannot even follow.

You dont know what is real, and what is imagined by host.

This show may have the absolute worst drop-off in quality between the first and second seasons, since Dark Angel.

darkangel2.jpg

Jessica Alba got hotter, but every other aspect of the show was shit in the 2nd season.

Show became too much .. violence wasnt even as enjoyable as Hopkins and Bernard season 1.

Back