Westbrook for MVP?

Boltonian

Reaper of souls, terminator of goals
@White
Reaction score
Westbrook has started this season on fire and Leaving griffin like he wanted to cry tonight

funny-gif-grocery-bags.gif

He's Alvin Robertson on steroids

They always hand out the MVP's in November

Can the dude shoot over 50% though?

Getting son'd by KD doesn't make him look great. And the NBA is all about looking the part.

His numbers will say yes, he'll be right around averaging 30/10/10 but OKC will only win 45 games max. The problem is the unwritten rule that the team has to be in the playoffs and win at least 50 but take Russ off that team and they win maybe 20.

Damian Lillard will have the same problem, better team but beastly numbers that will get overshadowed

Westbrook, Lebron, Harden, Unibrow, Kawhi, and DeRozan (??!) have all had pretty incredible starts this season.
  • Westbrook averaged that 38ppg 12rpg 11apg triple double for the stretch of three games.
  • Lebron is nearly averaging a triple double for the season: 23ppg, 9rpg, 11apg. Undefeated record.
  • Harden's posting 32ppg and 12apg. Somebody go dig up a Marbury jersey. #4 in scoring and #1 in assists? That's nuts.
  • Unibrow had those two insane games to kick off the season. The 50pt/15reb/5ast/4blk/5stl opener was one for the ages.
  • Kawhi's putting up his usual DPOY performances, but now he's averaging 28ppg on top of it. Spurs look great.
  • DeRozan averaging 35ppg. We'll see if this is a Flip Murray moment.
Chris Paul is playing better than his stat line. Clippers look great because of it, and more ready than ever to stage a spectacular collapse in the postseason.

He'll cool off and Hardgoat will finally get the MVP that's been unfairly eluding him.

Just looked through my old threads and seen this. All i have to say is fuck you lot who didn't believe me<Moves>

Or perchance this?

cavs20cut-01.jpg
stephon-marbury-of-the-new-york-knicks-stands-at-the-free-throw-line-picture-id72833906

Back