We're not in reality anymore

Don't forget, we have one more to go today...

0120-bj-penn-getty-2.jpg
The only thing worse than what B.J. has been getting since Nick beat the brakes off of him, would be if he got murdered in the cage. I think that's what he's aiming for. Luckily I don't think Dennis is the one to commit the murder.

Reality has always been overrated anyways.
In my fantasy world, money is no object, all the titties are real, and so are belts and rankings.

We can't be. What the fuck kind of reality has Chael Sonnon, a man who couldn't beat elderly Tito Ortiz, defeating Wanderli Silva???

What kind of world has Meathead KO Fedor in round 1???

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Hey man was the chael wandy fight any good? Wont get to see it til tomo

Lol what? Did u expect old man wand to beat chael? Your own fault

I think Fedor at the post press is realizing he can fight all these harmless wrestler LHWs for "money fights".

We can't be. What the fuck kind of reality has Chael Sonnon, a man who couldn't beat elderly Tito Ortiz, defeating Wanderli Silva???

What kind of world has Meathead KO Fedor in round 1???

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
Ortiz beat both sonnen and silva. Nothing suprising there

Chael took Anderson Silva, Shogun Rua, and Wanderlei Silva down within 5 seconds of their fights. He's just really good at doing his thing.

That's just Chael. He struggles against bigger guys because he can't bully them, so he just flops like a fish.

Mitrione is incredibly underrated, dude absolutely cracks one of the harder punching heavyweights today imo. And personally, I think Chael has always been a nightmare match up for Wand.

Mitrione is incredibly underrated, dude absolutely cracks one of the harder punching heavyweights today imo. And personally, I think Chael has always been a nightmare match up for Wand.

How hard IS his punch on a scale from 1-10 Shane Carwins

Back